mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

and we havent just played a European quarter final against Benfica.

If we have a go at them we could easily get 3 or 4.

that would be my approach to this game tbh. just go out and attack them to fuck nothing to lose so early in the season,dont think they can get that many goals.

that would be my approach to this game tbh. just go out and attack them to f*** nothing to lose so early in the season,dont think they can get that many goals.

They've scored 5 and let in 20, they are one of the worst teams the top division has seen for decades.

that would be my approach to this game tbh. just go out and attack them to f*** nothing to lose so early in the season,dont think they can get that many goals.

They've scored 5 and let in 20, they are one of the worst teams the top division has seen for decades.

Yes we must ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

what was that shankly quote again?

I think it might have finally clicked with Pardle that away from home if we sit back and contain we can't actually do it. Probably be a different story next time we play someone of note away mind.

My worry at the minute is that Pardew has mentioned the possibility of Shola starting and he's said they are good enough to stay up, I hope he doesn't bottle this.

I will be on the 1st bandwagon to Hatesville if he does anything but go at these fuckers for 90mins. fair enough we may win or lose- but no excuses for not being ambitious against these twats.

I will be on the 1st bandwagon to Hatesville if he does anything but go at these f***ers for 90mins. fair enough we may win or lose- but no excuses for not being ambitious against these t***s.

I don't believe in tempting fate so I'll say it, this should be the easiest derby for years.

I think it might have finally clicked with Pardle that away from home if we sit back and contain we can't actually do it. Probably be a different story next time we play someone of note away mind.

:thup:

Better to try and fail than to never try at all. A principle the people running the club are completely at odds with.

:thup:

Better to try and fail than to never try at all. A principle the people running the club are completely at odds with.

This!

I've been saying for ages I can accept a loss if we actually go out and try to win and give it our all.

It when we lose with a whimper and don't go out trying to win I start to rage.

We could and SHOULD win this game comfortably. In fact Remy should score first and we should win  3-0 if only to make me £400 richer.

If we get humped tomorrow Pardew shouldn't make it back to Tyneside post match.

He should, so his head can be displayed on the Tyne Bridge.

I will be on the 1st bandwagon to Hatesville if he does anything but go at these f***ers for 90mins. fair enough we may win or lose- but no excuses for not being ambitious against these t***s.

I don't believe in tempting fate so I'll say it, this should be the easiest derby for years.

Have the same feeling. Quite relaxed about tomorrow when I am usually a bag of nerves by now.

What time train/metro would people suggest getting for tomorrow? Plans have changed last minute so I'm a bit unprepared.

The last few leave around 12.14 onwards... So no later...

Cheers. :thup:

Guest Slippery Sam

Last game we drew with Liverpool with ten men = good.

Two away victories = good.

This means, by NUFC logic, tomorrow is a defeat for us.