mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never watched it in town before. Where's a good place to watch?

Sam Jacks or anywhere like that? Or will it just be full of arseholes?

Be full of arseholes but good atmosphere. You have to compromise.

Hmm. Fair enough - I'll probably stump with that. I'll be fine in a toon shirt or will the bouncers be arsey?

A Newcastle top in a Newcastle bar on derby day! You'll be fine mate.

Here's a derby day conundrum for you

Option 1 - lose badly today but go on to have a fine season finishing comfortably in the top half and the Mackems get relegated

Option 2 - win handsomely today but go on to finish below the Mackems just avoiding relegation

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Here's a derby day conundrum for you

Option 1 - lose badly today but go on to have a fine season finishing comfortably in the top half and the Mackems get relegated

Option 2 - win handsomely today but go on to finish below the Mackems just avoiding relegation

yes to option 1 if it means CL football

I'm dreading this.

My feelings a week ago were 'It's all set up for us to win' to the feeling now of 'It's all set up for us to fail'.

It just depends on which team turns up. If we are up for it and get our game plan right, then we will win. Sunderland don't have many match winners but they only had Sessegnon last season and he was allowed to run riot. This time they've got what? Fletcher? It's there for us if we do our jobs right.

This is only the second derby at the SoS so a large part of me will be in pain if I miss a good win. But would be sweet to so quickly erase to wipe their 3-0 smiles off.

???

Started saying one thing and changed. Read as *erase their 3-0 smiles* or *wipe their 3-0 smiles off*

It was the first part that confused me :lol: I'm sure the SoS has been open for longer than 2 years...! :lol:

I'm dreading this.

My feelings a week ago were 'It's all set up for us to win' to the feeling now of 'It's all set up for us to fail'.

It just depends on which team turns up. If we are up for it and get our game plan right, then we will win. Sunderland don't have many match winners but they only had Sessegnon last season and he was allowed to run riot. This time they've got what? Fletcher? It's there for us if we do our jobs right.

Aye Fletcher can't function in Isolation though, If we cut off the supply he'll have a quiet game.

Just realised Lee Probert is referee today. Now this bloke really hates us for some reason. Will be interesting to see how he handles things today.

The mackems think the same, he's sent of more of their lot than players from any other club.