Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My back is still fecked. I'm hoping it'll be at least bearable but it's hopeless for wing play.

You'll still be more mobile than half the team, myself included. Play CB with me, I'll look after you. We'll bond.

CB :lol: you'll change your mind once you see me.

I've seen you. More meat on a chicken nugget. It's not a problem. Just use your Glasgae street fighting technique. You'll be fine.

So will Nixon be producing even more flicks, tricks and awful penalties (I know I can't say owt after the St James' miss) than usual now that he's an international superstar? I for one hope so.

So will Nixon be producing even more flicks, tricks and awful penalties (I know I can't say owt after the St James' miss) than usual now that he's an international superstar? I for one hope so.

Fucking hideous dive that was.

I hope the Blue defenders put after burners on their boots. You might want to stretch your necks before the game too, you'll be doing a lot of sharp head turning.

You'll be pleased to know there are fairly high fences behind the goals so you won't need to fetch the ball everytime you blaze one over/wide.

I hope the Blue defenders put after burners on their boots. You might want to stretch your necks before the game too, you'll be doing a lot of sharp head turning.

Same applies for the reds defenders.

FINISH HIM

Challenge Accepted.

I'm afraid I'm not going be able to make it up this weekend for either match so I'm going to have to pull out. Sorry lads

Good news for the blues, this is.

Incidentally, Duffylad dropping out bumps the average cost-per-person up to the £5 advertised in the opening post. :lol:

With 31 people it was £4.84. Was all a long con, you see, to get a fraudulent extra 16p out of everyone.

Red team looks in disarray. Just messaged Neesy and he reckons he might not make it.

They could do with a few more players by the look of things. No ringers mind, genuine forumites only. Neil may have to start sending out some sweeteners to get people involved.

EDIT: The teams need to be as balanced as possible though, if only to stop Kev whining about it after the inevitable Blue victory.