Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's going down Brett lad? Sad to miss you!

Was my weekend at work and it's a nightmare to get off, had the option to get off Sat or Sun, so opted for Sunday for at least the hangover and the toon match.

Gutted to be missing it, make no mistake about it though, i'm fully behind the Blues to tank all over the Reds and i've got full faith in you to s*** all over ST in the middle of the park  O0

#bottled

Settle down Perchy, nobody has bottled anything  :lol:

He's just telling you what's gonna happen to you on the rowdy NO nights out. The last NO night out I went on, about 8 of us ended up behind bars :undecided:, and boy was it cramped in there.

#bottled

:lol: it's okay man, sometimes people just haven't the mentality for these type of occasions. It's nothing to be ashamed of

You won't have anything to be ashamed of either when you're still in Ian's back pocket going from bar to bar :aww:

#bottled

:lol: it's okay man, sometimes people just haven't the mentality for these type of occasions. It's nothing to be ashamed of

You won't have anything to be ashamed of either when you're still in Ian's back pocket going from bar to bar :aww:

:lol: I'm sure Ian is a very good player. I look forward to our dual as the consummate professional that I am

:lol:

All I need is Brett stirring things like!