What will it take to see Pardew get this sack?

Dokko

Make no mistake about it, that shit showing was down to one man and one man only. A bunch of shit cloggers ground out the result they never should have got against a team that didnt turn up.

Enough is enough, at ever opportunity as a newcastle fan you need to show your utter disgust this cunt is till here, anything less is accepting results like today.

If I knew then what I know now, I'd have taken relegation last season to see him off. I was desperate to stay up because I thought we'd tell the arsehole to fuck off.

I'd happily suffer a year of Championship football instead of having this incompetent bastard in charge for the next six fucking years.

If I knew then what I know now, I'd have taken relegation last season to see him off. I was desperate to stay up because I thought we'd tell the arsehole to fuck off.

I'd happily suffer a year of Championship football instead of having this incompetent bastard in charge for the next six fucking years.

100%. If relegation this season saw this inept cunt off I'd take it now. Unfortunately I reckon Ashley would keep him on.

Have toyed with this notion over Ashley and the whole lot of them

Perhaps if we, you know, stopped going to games instead of asking him for a wave, shirtless.

I said I wouldn't go back till he'd gone after the 3-0. It's been tough (rarely) but I've managed it. Everyone should do the same. Stop supporting what spits at you in the face.

Perhaps if we, you know, stopped going to games instead of asking him for a wave, shirtless.

I said I wouldn't go back till he'd gone after the 3-0. It's been tough (rarely) but I've managed it. Everyone should do the same. Stop supporting what spits at you in the face.

Right on Ron. Ron.

I don't think I'd take relegation in any circumstances, like. If, in some parallel universe, we were offered 'relegation or more Pardew', I'd rather not choose the very thing we're trying to avoid. I know, I know, long-term-ism etc, but there's no guarantee we'd come straight back up. Clubs have been relegated from the Premier League and completely disintegrated. It's not worth the risk, especially with the gap between the divisions widening.

I don't think I'd take relegation in any circumstances, like. If, in some parallel universe, we were offered 'relegation or more Pardew', I'd rather not choose the very thing we're trying to avoid. I know, I know, long-term-ism etc, but there's no guarantee we'd come straight back up. Clubs have been relegated from the Premier League and completely disintegrated. It's not worth the risk, especially with the gap between the divisions widening.

As if we'd get an improvement at manager upon relegation too.

For one, who is to say Ashley would've sacked him had we gone down and two, we might not have come up first off.....all hypothetical I know.

All I know is that in spite of the abject mediocrity that Pardew dishes up,  the cunt never gets what he deserves,  thus neither do we.