NUFC media bans - Telegraph now banned from club

Anderson
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle United fans take to the streets to protest about club's 'lack of ambition'

Angry Newcastle United  fans took to the streets this morning to protest about the club's lack of ambition

Hundreds of  Newcastle United fans took to the streets this morning to protest about the club's lack of ambition ahead of the Newcastle United v Liverpool match .

The march organised by Time 4 Change supporters' group was designed to reflect Newcastle United supporters' anger at the club regime.

It started on Northumberland Road, before passing through the city centre and the Haymarket before heading along Barrack Road close to St James' Park . Fans protested peacefully whilst carrying banners, placards and white ribbons, which were waved as they passed the Milburn Stand at St James' Park.

The march ended in Leazes Park where fans gathered at the bandstand to listen to Graeme Cansdale, from the Time 4 Change group speak about the campaign.

He told The Chronicle: “It’s billed as a march for ambition and that’s what we want to change, the club’s lack of ambition.

“We’ve had six years of Ashley and since we finished fifth - which was the only time we’ve finished in the top 10 - there’s been a change of policy at the club and it has gone backwards.”

This was the article posted online, btw. Don't know if it was reported any differently in the paper itself.

Literally just a piece of reportage, nothing subjective about it.

Toby Fair ‏@TopTopPundit 1m

@lee_ryder Press conferences are for journalists, Lee. I know Jim fixed it for you to attend some, but that was never going to last forever.

:lol:

That's brilliant tbf. :lol:

What a f***ing big cry baby Ashley is and the rest of his Yes men are just a bunch of arse-licking cowards.

Fat man child is upset again.  A bit like Micky Mouse from one of the Episodes of South Park.

The horrible thing is, now we will get total silence from the club and no mention of the ban will be made by anyone, which just gets us fans more frustrated.

Guest Bert Shaft

AWWW DIDDUMS,

HAS PWECIOUS LICKLE MIKEY WIKEY THROWN HIS DUM DUMS OUT OF THE PWAMMY WAMMY! 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/66669/dummy.gif

Im not sure what man child expects, he buys a football club with fans who are emotionally attached to it, its stadium is the centrepiece of the city.  Of course he is going to come in or criticism when things dont go right, espeically the fucking way he has gone about it.

He really is thick as fuck.  Stick to retail man child, you are a one trick pony.

I have to say I am furious at the moment - really hope the papers go to town tomorrow and tell it like it really is. I suspect they will as they have no other choice.

I'd love it if no-one turned up for their next press conference. The journalists really could make Ashley's life hell if they all pulled together.

Well done Mr Farrington :clap: It'll be an interesting lecture with him tomorrow.....

The problem is that as usual with journalists, the thing they get far more wound up about than anything else is someone taking their access pass away.

They'll lick the club's shoes after a string of defeats but they'll only pipe up in defiance when their own self-interest is threatened. Cunts.

Well done Mr Farrington :clap: It'll be an interesting lecture with him tomorrow.....

The problem is that as usual with journalists, the thing they get far more wound up about than anything else is someone taking their access pass away.

They'll lick the club's shoes after a string of defeats but they'll only pipe up in defiance when their own self-interest is threatened. Cunts.

:thup:

Agree. I still hope the locals all batter the club/Ashley/Pardew/Kinnear etc after today but this is my overriding feeling about the matter.

Guest Slippery Sam

They'll lick the club's shoes after a string of defeats but they'll only pipe up in defiance when their own self-interest is threatened. c***s.

I would love to see one of the local press start reporting the facts. Perhaps a lot more folk would buy their rags?  However, as you say, they appear shit scared of not getting the 'inside knowledge' when, in actual fact, the 'inside knowledge' is largely inane rubbish not worth reporting in the first place.

This can only be a good thing in the long run. The world is closing in around them and their little group is getting smaller and smaller. Paranoid actions like this are telling and I hopefully it's the beginning of the end for Ashley and all his little cunt minions.

This can only be a good thing in the long run. The world is closing in around them and their little group is getting smaller and smaller. Paranoid actions like this are telling and I hopefully it's the beginning of the end for Ashley and all his little cunt minions.

still no buyer so don't count on it.

This can only be a good thing in the long run. The world is closing in around them and their little group is getting smaller and smaller. Paranoid actions like this are telling and I hopefully it's the beginning of the end for Ashley and all his little c*** minions.

If he wants to sell badly enough there will be a buyer.

This can only be a good thing in the long run. The world is closing in around them and their little group is getting smaller and smaller. Paranoid actions like this are telling and I hopefully it's the beginning of the end for Ashley and all his little c*** minions.

If he wants to sell badly enough there will be a buyer.

He won't sell at a loss so no buyer is correct.

:lol: You mean the very thing that enables them to do their job? No way.