Newcastle vs Man City (Lg Cup 4th Round) - Wed 30th Oct @ 7:45pm (live on Sky)

Dave

"I hope the fans will be supportive of us on Wednesday because it's an important game for us and we want to try and get through if we can and set us up nicely for Saturday," added Pardew.

Crocked defenders Fabricio Coloccini and Steven Taylor were missed by the Magpies on the day.

Pardew added: "Steven got re-injured on Thursday and Colo, we've got to make sure he's right for the Premier League and I think Chelsea is the next chance we can see him.

"I don't think Taylor has any chance. He's got a hamstring injury so we'll have to wait and see what the process is in terms of how long he's going to be out."

Wholesale changes in the offing, apart from at centre back.

0-2

They'll play their stiffs so we'll unnecessarily do likewise to ensure we don't give ourselves a fighting chance.

Think Pardew would have played a reasonably strong side had we not lost today. Expecting him to sack it off now.

"re-injured" :lol:

If only we'd known about him being injury prone before the season began. More bad luck!

I've never willingly missed a home game when I've been in the country since March 2003. Hadn't thought about not going and nearly bought my tickets last night, but not now. This will be my first. Small steps.

They'll play their stiffs so we'll unnecessarily do likewise to ensure we don't give ourselves a fighting chance.

Think Pardew would have played a reasonably strong side had we not lost today. Expecting him to sack it off now.

Disagree, although tbf their second string would likely beat most in the league plus Pellegrini and others will see this tournament as a great chance for early silverwear. Their team v Wigan was v. strong.

I wouldn't care but he never even got injured in the first place, he got suspended for being a dickhead at Man City. Presumably he crocked himself being a dickhead in his spare time.

:lol: shouldn't laugh like.

If Pardew has any professional pride then we'd be going full strength. Does he want to be remembered as a manager who won us a trophy or the manager who presided over back to back defeats to the mackems, and our worst home defeat in over 80 years?

Krul

Debuchy  Williamson  Good  Dummett

Bigirimana Anita

Gouffran        Marveaux          Sammy

Cisse

How the hell can this stupid cunt even think about not going full strength in this??

Yesterday's defeat was a nasty one, and it hurts even more this morning. It will still be a fresh open wound come Wednesday night and at SJP this could get very nasty for Pardew if he doesn't send a team out there to demolish citeh's reserves. This liar should stop worrying about the support and start worrying about the football.