Newcastle vs Man City (Lg Cup 4th Round) - Wed 30th Oct @ 7:45pm (live on Sky)

Dave

Remember if you go to this game you can't complain about Ashley as you are giving him more money

I would guess a few people had tickets before recent events, people can go and still complain about Ashley.

The Mirror have our 'probable' team as Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Mbiwa, Santon; Anita, Tiote; Sammy Ameobi, Sissoko, Marveaux; Cisse.

It's a pretty strong team considering quite a few of them aren't getting picked for the first team in the premier these days. It just emphasises that Pardew has far more quality players at his disposal than many other teams in this competition.

Can't justify £20 for a ticket if it's "not a priority"

We were given the Leeds wanted it at £25 so we met in the middle for the last round, can't be arsed for one this round I assume.

Aye, I thought that when the prices were announced. Cunts.

I was on first shift today and I'm knackered. I've decided to go to bed for a couple of hours but not set an alarm, hopefully I sleep right through this match cause I genuinely cannot be arsed watching.

Shame half term will mask the dillusionment for the sky cameras tonight, could of really send out a message if SJP was nearly empty.

Look forward to hearing renditions of Pardle give us a wave then :anguish:

I hope he doesn't start Sammy. He's shit, and I'm not so sure he's ever looked like a footballer every time he's played for us.

Might be me being harsh, like. Can't deal with 25 years of Ameobis.

I hope he doesn't start Sammy. He's shit, and I'm not so sure he's ever looked like a footballer every time he's played for us.

Might be me being harsh, like. Can't deal with 25 years of Ameobis.

Same, he's just another Jonas for me. No end product.

Shola starts.

:pilko:

It pains me to say it but Shola has looked more of a threat than Cisse recently. And I want to make it clear that is intended as a comment on Cisse's ineptness rather than any sort of praise for Shola.