when will you pop your clogs ?

madras

probably done before.......http://www.deathclock.com/

thursday march 7th 2041

What age are yee like Madras?

2050 it said for me.  so that would make me 72 when I died, load o shite, you see big fat cunts living till 90.  If this was true though, I've only got 44 years to see the toon win summik and 11 more World Cups to see England dee it.

thursday march 7th 2041

2050 it said for me.  so that would make me 72 when I died, load o shite, you see big fat C***s living till 90.  If this was true though, I've only got 44 years to see the toon win summik and 11 more World Cups to see England dee it.

that would make me just short of 74..........long enough for me to see success as getting back out the conference(we have rougher times ahead)

thursday march 7th 2041

2050 it said for me.  so that would make me 72 when I died, load o shite, you see big fat C***s living till 90.  If this was true though, I've only got 44 years to see the toon win summik and 11 more World Cups to see England dee it.

that would make me just short of 74..........long enough for me to see success as getting back out the conference(we have rougher times ahead)

Thinking that far in the future.  If all the smackheads in Blyth stopped doing drugs and supported Spartans, I reckon Blyth could easy be a football league club.

thursday march 7th 2041

April 12 2041.  I get to see your lifeless corpse carried out the old folks home shortly before my afternoon enema  bluebiggrin.gif

Wednesday, March 10, 2055 

74, or 49 years left.

Sounds about right.

Only they really dont know the amount of drugs ive pumped through myself so its really a bit shit, and 74 would certainly do me

Edit:

Friday, April 20, 2074 

If i become optimistic!!!

Fuk off.

Anyone get the impression that whatever you put in, it gives you 73 or 74 years life expectancy? Fucking hell!

It reckons i'll be 50.. Was hoping it'd be a bit earlier than that, nout worse than getting old imo

Anyone get the impression that whatever you put in, it gives you 73 or 74 years life expectancy? F***ing hell!

Aye.  You know when people say life expectancy is 78 in this country what they forget is women are expected to live 5 years longer.  So maybe it's 73 for a bloke.  Women live longer because they're lazy cunts.

If you click with the same settings, it gives you a totally different date.

Reckons I'll die between 52 and 58 years of age ffs. I'm like a rake and don't smoke! Being pessimistic can't possibly take that much off!

If you click with the same settings, it gives you a totally different date.

Reckons I'll die between 52 and 58 years of age ffs. I'm like a rake and don't smoke! Being pessimistic can't possibly take that much off!

Minus 7 years if i smoked, plus 19 years if i look at life on the rosier side.

Thing is, if your an optimistic kind of person, your not going to be looking as some shite site calculating your death.

Guest thompers

I was going to die in 2041, so I thought maybe if I give up smoking I'll extend my life. I changed to none smoker and now I'm going to go in 2036!

Cigarettes extend your life, FACT!!

Guest Gemmill

Saturday, September 25, 2049

I'll be 73 which isn't as old as I would have hoped - potentially only 8 years left of my life where I don't have to work.  I'll be redoubling my efforts to win the lottery.