Newcastle 0 - 2 Man City (AET) - 30/10/13 - LC R4 - Post-match reaction from p40

Mike

Sick of supporting this fucking club tbh, it's so fucking predictable man. Sometimes we turn up and give it effort, it gives you some hope and then they end up fucking losing anyway.

I'm 34 ffs and never seen us win fuck all.

I've got 5 years on you coming upto 40 and never seen us win fuck all, I'm resigned to the fact that I'll die before it happens. I'm losing complete interest rapidly I take more interest in US sports now at least there's not the usual suspects year in year out in them winning things

This group of players just don't have a clue of how to give us anything to shout about

i will never forgive cisse's ass for that miss

Which one?

The one on one when he was finally through and not offside. rrrgh.

The first one for me, his shot that was going for the corner flag but hit Shola and in only for him to be offside.  Couldn't make it up.

Guest bimpy474

Sick of supporting this f***ing club tbh, it's so f***ing predictable man. Sometimes we turn up and give it effort, it gives you some hope and then they end up f***ing losing anyway.

I'm 34 ffs and never seen us win f*** all.

:lol:

FFS :lol:

I know there will be older folk amongst us, but in 34 years we should have won something man.

True but you have made feel that little bit older :lol:

Sick of supporting this fucking club tbh, it's so fucking predictable man. Sometimes we turn up and give it effort, it gives you some hope and then they end up fucking losing anyway.

I'm 34 ffs and never seen us win fuck all.

I've got 5 years on you coming upto 40 and never seen us win fuck all, I'm resigned to the fact that I'll die before it happens. I'm losing complete interest rapidly I take more interest in US sports now at least there's not the usual suspects year in year out in them winning things

This group of players just don't have a clue of how to give us anything to shout about

I'm 28, I saw us win the Teresa Herrera trophy  :smitten: