Newcastle vs. Chelsea - Sat 2nd Nov @ 12:45 (live on BT Sport)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Played 120 minutes in midweek
  • They played a day before us
  • Fatigue
  • It was a 12.45 kick off
  • Injuries to key players like Paul Dummett
  • We can't compete with them/sovereign states
  • Still hurt from the derby
  • Tiote's court hearing affected his concentration
  • Fans were on our back
  • It's November - remember our poor run last November?
  • "It just wouldn't go in for us"
  • University lecturers on strike in the city
  • Disruption on the Metro

Last night has given me a glimmer of hope for this, but i don't really want hope. Preferred going into Liverpool expecting a battering and coming away with a fighting draw. As things are going with us though, probably agree with Pilko, 'play well, can't score, couple of sucker punches. 0-2'.

Last night has given me a glimmer of hope for this, but i don't really want hope. Preferred going into Liverpool expecting a battering and coming away with a fighting draw. As things are going with us though, probably agree with Pilko, 'play well, can't score, couple of sucker punches. 0-2'.

But you said that this team is going places?

We are, no disaster playing well against teams like City/Chelsea but not getting the correct result, you don't play them every week. Big worry against Sunderland was didn't create anything, last night we created far more, if you keep creating, the goals will start to come.

I think the players will be feeling a bit sorry for themselves. I don't think anyone in the camp will be expecting much from the game and that will compound the tiredness to make a leggy performance.

Chelsea will be professional, crisp, efficient and comfortable winners.

I do think we'll be better against Norwich though in a few weeks.

We are, no disaster playing well against teams like City/Chelsea but not getting the correct result, you don't play them every week. Big worry against Sunderland was didn't create anything, last night we created far more, if you keep creating, the goals will start to come.

I got shit for calling this guy a WUM months ago :lol:

I got s*** for calling this guy a WUM months ago :lol:

You just sit back and watch from the sidelines Venky, some of us still enjoy going to the match and willing the ball into the back of the net at SJP like last night.

What place is that? Bumbi Bears Land? We're taking 1-2 steps forward before we take a Bumbi jump backwards again FFS! It's been a repeat of that for god knows how long. We're not going places under Pardew, and we never will, how hard is it to understand? He's a clueless s*** talking clown. Simply not good enough for this level.

And he'd never be at this club now if we didn't have an arsehole owning this club. Wont even go on about Kinnear..

And some stupid people still showing him support.

I got s*** for calling this guy a WUM months ago :lol:

You just sit back and watch from the sidelines Venky, some of us still enjoy going to the match and willing the ball into the back of the net at SJP like last night.

:lol: Really?