Newcastle vs. Chelsea - Sat 2nd Nov @ 12:45 (live on BT Sport)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I still see us getting well beaten even if Mourinho rests several of his players for their CL match on Wednesday,

They just dicked Schalke away, are playing them at home, and are in a piss weak group. Doubt they'll rest many - as you say though not that it matters, keeper aside.

Guest neesy111

Newcastle v Chelsea

Newcastle had a damaging defeat to Sunderland last Sunday and then they went out of one of the only competitions they can win in midweek. To be fair, they did alright against Man City in the Capital One Cup but I don't see them beating Chelsea. They played a reserve team against Arsenal and still had 11 internationals on the pitch. I don't see anything but a Chelsea win.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3

He gets paid to write that!!!

Mourinho: 'We have one of the most difficult matches of the whole season at St James' Park but we want to try and keep winning.' #CFC  :mou:

Are the Chelsea fans going radge on him for being defeatist and bigging up the opposition?

Mourinho: 'We have one of the most difficult matches of the whole season at St James' Park but we want to try and keep winning.' #CFC  :mou:

Are the Chelsea fans going radge on him for being defeatist and bigging up the opposition?

NO

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/Caleidah/1286304813842.jpg

Guest Haris Vuckic

Not looking forward to this in the slightest.

I think I'm going to be drinking a pint bang on 11 O'Clock. Nerves.

Mourinho has always seemed to like us, probably Bobby related.

He also gets on with Pardew, who always rates him in the press. Its probably a respect thing for Bobby, Newcastle United in general (pre Ashley), Alan Pardew etc.

He full on knows they have it in them to destroy us.