Newcastle vs. Chelsea - Sat 2nd Nov @ 12:45 (live on BT Sport)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mourinho has always seemed to like us, probably Bobby related.

He also gets on with Pardew, who always rates him in the press. Its probably a respect thing for Bobby, Newcastle United in general (pre Ashley), Alan Pardew etc.

He full on knows they have it in them to destroy us.

I think he enjoys Pardew's sycophantic cheerleading, I mean for a man with an ego why wouldn't he?

Do any Swedish posters happen to know any good places in Stockholm that will be showing this?

Føøtibåar on Sweden Street is probably your best bet.

Does a cracking Elkburger with lingonberries :thup:

He also gets on with Pardew, who always rates him in the press. Its probably a respect thing for Bobby, Newcastle United in general (pre Ashley), Alan Pardew etc.

Him and Pardew are friends.... he let Pardew come to training sessions when he was out of work when Mourinho was at Chelsea the first time....

So i'm not surprised he says positive things about him in public.

Anyway BT have been saying Mourinho has never won at SJP is that true? not that it makes any difference obviously.

Him and Pardew are friends.... he let Pardew come to training sessions when he was out of work when Mourinho was at Chelsea the first time....

Anyway BT have been saying Mourinho has never won at SJP is that true? not that it makes any difference obviously.

I'm 99.99999% sure he has beaten us at SJP mind.

I'm 99.99999% sure he has beaten us at SJP mind.

A quick Google suggests he hasn't in the league. Surprising if true.

Not in 3 attempts in the league. Beat us at SJP twice in the cups though.

Aye, so i see from checking.

I didn't realise he was only at Chelsea for 3 seasons either, seemed like longer.

They'll beat us tomorrow mind, i've absolutely no doubt about it.

League

15/5/05    1-1

7/5/06      1-0

22/4/07    0-0

League Cup

10/11/04   0-2

20/12/06   0-1

FA Cup was 1-0 n all. We're probably helped by playing them last home game of the season though, still though.

Guest neesy111

League

15/5/05    1-1

7/5/06      1-0

22/4/07    0-0

League Cup

10/11/04   0-2

20/12/06   0-1

FA Cup was 1-0 n all. We're probably helped by playing them last home game of the season though, still though.

That FA cup game was brilliant.

Kluivert scoring scoring early on.

Mou making treble change at HT, Bridge getting injured so down to 10 men and then I think Cudicini getting sent off for hand ball.

League

15/5/05    1-1

7/5/06      1-0

22/4/07    0-0

League Cup

10/11/04   0-2

20/12/06   0-1

That FA cup game was brilliant.

Kluivert scoring scoring early on.

Mou making treble change at HT, Bridge getting injured so down to 10 men and then I think Cudicini getting sent off for hand ball.

Was one of them weird games where I was unnecessarily confident we were going to win despite the opponent, so much so I came back from uni for it (600+ mile).

Funny what a cup run used to do to you.

Do any Swedish posters happen to know any good places in Stockholm that will be showing this?

Thanks! I'll look it up

:lol:

Any O'Learys bar will most certainly be showing it. Not so sure, but ask Nobody maybe the place he works/worked at is showing it.

Thanks! I'll look it up

I can also recommend Bøøbibåar, just around the corner, for post-match entertainment ;)

Australia media seem to be reporting that Curtis Good is close to featuring.

Could be true if the centre half injury plague is to be believed.

will probably be on the bench for lack of any other fit defenders

I guess the good-ish news is that Chelsea don't really have any battering ram type Lukaku strikers to hurt us with tomorrow, but you don't really need that type of striker to beat inexperienced/disorganised centre-halves, and  then they have the likes of Terry and Cahill on corners etc... and then you have skillful players like Mata, Osc-... y'know what, I think I'm just going to stop here :lol:

Australia media seem to be reporting that Curtis Good is close to featuring.

Could be true if the centre half injury plague is to be believed.

will probably be on the bench for lack of any other fit defenders

I guess the good-ish news is that Chelsea don't really have any battering ram type Lukaku strikers to hurt us with tomorrow, but you don't really need that type of striker to beat inexperienced/disorganised centre-halves, and  then they have the likes of Terry and Cahill on corners etc... and then you have skillful players like Mata, Osc-... y'know what, I think I'm just going to stop here :lol:

we could do with cloning Tiote a few times to deal with those attacking midfielders of theirs

Can see us putting up a decent resistance for 20 minutes or so, Mourinho will make a small tactical adjustment leading to us conceding a soft goal then we'll completely retreat to try avoid a humping. End up losing 2-0 and the manager will say we were unlucky.

It's the Pardew way.