Mobile phones

Guest Snoopy

Where is the best place to buy a PAYG mobile phone? Does anyone know anywhere that has any deals or sales on at the moment? I would want to get a Samsung D900, D800 or E900 and want the best deal possible.

Nothing on a contract though, can't be arsed with that shite, I just want to be able to swap my sim into it with no hassle! :D

Thanks in advance :)

Well i'd imaging PAYG phones wont really differ much in price, so i'd just go to your local carphone warehouse or equivalent.

Onestopshop are easily the best in contract deals. (online)

Got wor lass a Red Samsung D600 on 02, 12month contract, 500mins 200txts including insurance, less than £20pm.

It is one of those pay back bill things (which is a slight hassle) but that doesn't kick in until the last 6months, and basically by then she's got a free mobile.

Thanks for that, I was looking about online last night for one and saw a couple of deals that Tesco's are doing and just wondered if anyone on here knew of any better ones. I never thought of the Carphone Warehouse funnily enough!! Lol

I am already on O2 PAYG and just wanted to swap my SIM card over as I have £26.00 on my phone and didn't want to lose that! Plus I get 500 free texts a month which is very useful!

Thanks for the advice, I will go and look at Carphone's website now :D

Snoopy just wants to be able to send more dirty texts is all.

Nah I just want a decent phone cos my present one is shite and the battery keeps going dead now too :D