10 games gone: judge the season so far

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think Anita is Mourhino's Mata.... beautiful footballer but has little influence on winning games ( yesterday excepted of course).

This season.... Sh1te. Every time we take one step forward we take 2 back. I watch every game but expect to see sh1te/get beat. I used to enjoy wins but Cashley/Pardpoo have ripped out my heart.

10 games into the season, same amount of points as last year after 10 games.

We have 6 points down to relegation, last year we had 9 points.

Think we are heading the same route as last season... Please Pardew prove me wrong..

I think Anita is Mourhino's Mata.... beautiful footballer but has little influence on winning games

:facepalm:

Mata.... beautiful footballer but has little influence on winning games

:lol:

64 games

20 goals

35 assists

Wish we has somebody who had that little influence on games over the course of a season.

My lazy face palm to pulling out the stats, HP with a pie chart for the hatrick  :lol:

I think Anita is Mourhino's Mata.... beautiful footballer but has little influence on winning games

:facepalm:

Mata.... beautiful footballer but has little influence on winning games

:lol:

64 games

20 goals

35 assists

Wish we has somebody who had that little influence on games over the course of a season.

My lazy face palm to pulling out the stats, HP with a pie chart for the hatrick  :lol:

1. Mince

2. Chicken

3. Balti

4. Banoffee

5. Apple

6. Pork

7. Lemon Meringue

8. Key Lime

9. Steak & Kidney

10. Scotch

Most results expected. Lost two we should have won and won two we should have lost.

Pretty much par for us given our circumstances. Would like us to be aiming for Euro spot finish but 11th to 9th is our likely zone for finishing.

We've done things the Newcastle way. Getting points from games we least expect to, and losing games we think we shouldn't. A couple of encouraging performances though. Ones that would make any other owner think we should build on that potential, unfortunately not ours i fear.

Most results expected. Lost two we should have won and won two one/drawn one we should have lost.

Pretty much par for us given our circumstances. Would like us to be aiming for Euro spot finish but 11th to 9th is our likely zone for finishing.

FYP, it's a little worse than we should have expected.

Errr.. read what was written, not what you want to read ya cnuts

"I think Anita is Mourhino's Mata.... beautiful footballer but has little influence on winning games ( yesterday excepted of course)."

Obviously referring to Anita, cos Chelsea didn't win and we did.

And Pards doesn't rate Anita as Mourhino doesn't rate Mata to boot

Errr.. read what was written, not what you want to read ya cnuts

"I think Anita is Mourhino's Mata.... beautiful footballer but has little influence on winning games ( yesterday excepted of course)."

Obviously referring to Anita, cos Chelsea didn't win and we did.

And Pards doesn't rate Anita as Mourhino doesn't rate Mata to boot

:dowie:

I am reading it. And you're clearly saying Mata has little influence in winning games, which is painfully wrong. :lol:

He's not like.  He's saying Anita is Mourhino's Mata in terms of a player he's not happy to give starts to.  He's then saying that Anita has little influence.

It's funnier to read it the other way, but he has clarified.