Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Haris Vuckic

They really don't give a fuck about the fans do they?

For a 3 O'Clock kick off on a Saturday in London you're leaving Newcastle at 9am never mind 12am on a Sunday.

Guest Haris Vuckic

three televised games next week.

Us at 12, mackems vs. Man City at 2.05, Man Utd vs. Arsenal at 4.10.

Well there's an afternoon in front of the TV. :lol:

They are very similar to Chelsea in the sense that they pack the midfield with technical midfielders with one striker at top.

But the key difference between these two and the team they are both trying to catch in Arsenal is that both Chelsea and Tottenham play very slowly and don't really quicken the pace enough to open up teams consistently.

The same game plan will probably be in operation again, think we will lose but i also think we will see a decent performance in a narrow defeat.

2-1 Tottenham.

Get beat 1-0, Bobby Soldado pen.

Was absolutely convinced with five minutes to go that that was going to happen today. They've been fairly crap whenever I've seen them, albeit solid.

Only seen them on MOTD, Arsenal game aside, so I couldn't comment but they definitely seem to be underperforming when you look at their squad but with our habit of conceding pens and them having numerous lightweight attackers I'd not be surprised.

Any point or better would be a massive result for us, can't see it though as much as I'd like too.

Spurs' performances have been below-par when you see the quality players they have. That said, I don't blame ey vee bee for working from the defence forwards. Ultimately it's got them 20 points from 10 games so it's hard to criticise. I'm sure we'll see a more expansive Spurs as the season goes on.

Spurs to win by a single goal. Not that there's any reason you shouldn't be going there with a realistic chance of getting something.