Ryanair

Vinny Green Balls

I've been on some shitty airlines, like Fawcett Air, but fucking hell, these racketeers take the cake.

"Thank you for choosing Ryanair, the Low Fare Airline! Before departure, please be aware that:

1) If you do not print out your ticket, you will be charged $100.

2) If you opt for checked luggage at the check-in counter, you will be charged $50.

3) Choose from our world famous food and beverage service, starting at $90.

4) Avoid the hassle. Choose priority boarding at only $125 extra!

5) If you wish to land at your chosen destination, you will be charged a $475 destination fee.

6) If you wish to land on an airstrip and not into some rock face in the fucking Alps, you will be charged a $960 survival fee.

Once again, thank you for choosing Ryanair, the Go Fuck Yourself Airline!"

Worst thing I've flown with, on a flight to Dublin I was asleep until midway where they decided to play some Ryanair advertisement song at a pretty loud volume. Horrible thing, never flying with them again, if anything living in Sweden I get pretty cheap tickets flying with last-minute SAS youth tickets or Norwegian airlines. Ryanair can really go fuck themselves.

Worst thing I've flown with, on a flight to Dublin I was asleep until midway where they decided to play some Ryanair advertisement song at a pretty loud volume. Horrible thing, never flying with them again, if anything living in Sweden I get pretty cheap tickets flying with last-minute SAS youth tickets or Norwegian airlines. Ryanair can really go f*** themselves.

Did the flight to Dublin with them. An announcement came on every 10 minutes or so usually trying to sell you something, like a fucking raffle ticket. Makes for an unpleasant flight.

Never had a problem with them to be honest - travel with hand luggage only and don't forget to print your boarding pass and you're sorted. Can be a bit rough around the edges but if I'm flying thousands of miles for 50 quid I can accept that I reckon.

I'm really glad that you created a thread for this, and the other exciting moments from your recent holiday.

Already a thread n all - http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,60006.msg1691867.html#msg1691867

I think they are class. If you aren't stupid you can spend hardly anything getting to many interesting destinations. Opened up Europe for me.

I agree with this, if moaning thickets forgetting to do stuff and paying daft charges to remedy continues to result in me being able to fly to Barcelona for a weekend for £45rtn then long may it continue.

Don't like the ads - stick some headphones in

Don't like expensive food/drink - go to Boots before you get on

Don't like cheap flights - fly BA.

I'm really glad that you created a thread for this, and the other exciting moments from your recent holiday.

Already a thread n all - http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,60006.msg1691867.html#msg1691867

I think they are class. If you aren't stupid you can spend hardly anything getting to many interesting destinations. Opened up Europe for me.

I agree with this, if moaning thickets forgetting to do stuff and paying daft charges to remedy continues to result in me being able to fly to Barcelona for a weekend for £45rtn then long may it continue.

That's what I do, even though there are still cheap flights out there that are flyable. Also I'm still allowed to point out how s*** of a company it is no?

That's what I do, even though there are still cheap flights out there that are flyable. Also I'm still allowed to point out how s*** of a company it is no?

Of course and if you don't use them as a result fair enough but people who whinge and continue to use them...not so much.

I hope these people:

If people forgetting to print their boarding pass subsidises the cost of my ticket, I'm all for it. :lol:

Remember to post in here on the day in their future life when they're busy, or distracted by one of life's many challenges, and forget to print off a boarding pass. I'm sure you'll still be lovin' on the Ryanair way when you're "stupid" enough to have made a mistake.

Guest neesy111

I hope these people:

If people forgetting to print their boarding pass subsidises the cost of my ticket, I'm all for it. :lol:

Remember to post in here on the day in their future life when they're busy, or distracted by one of life's many challenges, and forget to print off a boarding pass. I'm sure you'll still be lovin' on the Ryanair way when you're "stupid" enough to have made a mistake.

Won't need to from February, they've announced Mobile Boarding marra.

Fucking priority boarding. "Dont worry lads, I ordered priority boarding. Let`s wait until theres a massive line, and then just cruise past them". Finally walks up only to realise there`s only one line anyway  :yao:

Either everyone had paid for priority boarding, or Ryanair just ripped me off.

I've been on some shitty airlines, like Fawcett Air, but fucking hell, these racketeers take the cake.

"Thank you for choosing Ryanair, the Low Fare Airline! Before departure, please be aware that:

1) If you do not print out your ticket, you will be charged $100.

2) If you opt for checked luggage at the check-in counter, you will be charged $50.

3) Choose from our world famous food and beverage service, starting at $90.

4) Avoid the hassle. Choose priority boarding at only $125 extra!

5) If you wish to land at your chosen destination, you will be charged a $475 destination fee.

6) If you wish to land on an airstrip and not into some rock face in the fucking Alps, you will be charged a $960 survival fee.

Once again, thank you for choosing Ryanair, the Go Fuck Yourself Airline!"

Well, did they roofie you?