Cashback

Belfast Boy

Guest neesy111

I'm getting my girls a new ipad each for christmas and keep hearing people talk about different apps/sites where you get cashback on what you spend. How do these work and what are the best ones for apple?

quidco.com is what i've always used.

Guest neesy111

You login via their website and click on the retailers they use via the website, this produces a tracking cookie which monitors the purchase you make.  They basically give you money they would had made by referring you to their website.  I've got nearly 1000 quid back in the last 5 years.  £5 yearly charge with Quidco.

You login via their website and click on the retailers they use via the website, this produces a tracking cookie which monitors the purchase you make.  They basically give you money they would had made by referring you to their website.  I've got nearly 1000 quid back in the last 5 years.  £5 yearly charge with Quidco.

Haven't they changed the charge now depending on whether you are a premium member or not?

It's who I use as well, brilliant for car insurance make a fair wedge.

Guest neesy111

Haven't they changed the charge now depending on whether you are a premium member or not?

Think they have changed it, I haven't taken any notice tbh.

Boom. Ta. Never thought about that.