The ones to watch

Guest VanBarduck

Guest VanBarduck

I feel like there is a new wave of young talented player this recent years, so in this topic we can all  talk about our own favorite youngster, make predictions about others , how they develop ? are they going to succed ? Also, I think it be interesting to read this topic in a few years to see who had a good eye, who's made it, who failed to realise their potential etc...

The one I pay close attention to is Adrien Rabiot from PSG, he's starting to have a good run of games, and has been very impressive lately, he's similar in the style of play to Busquets or Thiago Motta and his definitely part of PSG plan as they didn't recruit any midfielder in the summer window. I think that training every day alongside the likes of Motta,Thiago Silva, Verrati, Ibra, Cavani is an incredible asset for his development, he's already showing great confidence on the pitch, amazing vision, a very wide range of pass,  and he's only 18.

So , who's yours ?  :)

Éder Álvarez Balanta & Leandro Paredes will be the next big two out of Argentina. Not exactly new names but the former is liable to be an absolutely brilliant CB.

Ángel Correa of San Lorenzo looks decent too.

Koke from Atletico Madrid is probably the best i can give.

I don't watch a lot of youth football and don't tend to get too excited by youngsters because they deceive you more often than not.

But this lad is class, usually plays on the right of the midfield 4 but can play centrally just as comfortably. As you'd expect from any Spanaird his close control and passing is excellent but he's also great from crossing and set pieces.

But like any Atletico player he's fantastic defensively which i really like to go with his creative input which includes a total of 8 assists so far this season.

I like Florenzi from Roma in a similar fashion.

Probably not too much of a surprise though as they have been starting for their clubs for a while now but they are two that can come to mind that are important to their clubs and becoming more and more likely to be key assets for their country too.

Guest palnese

Éder Álvarez Balanta & Leandro Paredes will be the next big two out of Argentina. Not exactly new names but the former is liable to be an absolutely brilliant CB.

Ángel Correa of San Lorenzo looks decent too.

Absolute legend on FM14. That is all.

I feel like there is a new wave of young talented player this recent years, so in this topic we can all  talk about our own favorite youngster, make predictions about others , how they develop ? are they going to succed ? Also, I think it be interesting to read this topic in a few years to see who had a good eye, who's made it, who failed to realise their potential etc...

The one I pay close attention to is Adrien Rabiot from PSG, he's starting to have a good run of games, and has been very impressive lately, he's similar in the style of play to Busquets or Thiago Motta and his definitely part of PSG plan as they didn't recruit any midfielder in the summer window. I think that training every day alongside the likes of Motta,Thiago Silva, Verrati, Ibra, Cavani is an incredible asset for his development, he's already showing great confidence on the pitch, amazing vision, a very wide range of pass,  and he's only 18.

I ve watched PSG a number of times this season and I really don't see anything which leads me to believe rabiot is top class.

Verratti on the other hand...

Guest maradona

I ve watched PSG a number of times this season and I really don't see anything which leads me to believe rabiot is top class.

Verratti on the other hand...

:snod:

where is macheda

Draxler will be an absolute star in a few years, will be interesting to see if he develops as well as expected as he seems like he wants to stay at Schalke for a few years at least. Already a first team regular there.

Goretzka is a good shout as well, just signed for them in the summer. Haven't seen much of him though.

Germany have got an insane amount of quality young players and who are getting regular minutes in the Bundesliga. Think they'll win the next World Cup and Euro's.

Draxler will be an absolute star in a few years, will be interesting to see if he develops as well as expected as he seems like he wants to stay at Schalke for a few years at least. Already a first team regular there.

Goretzka is a good shout as well, just signed for them in the summer. Haven't seen much of him though.

Germany have got an insane amount of quality young players and who are getting regular minutes in the Bundesliga. Think they'll win the next World Cup and Euro's.

They need a striker badly