The ones to watch

Guest VanBarduck

Draxler will be an absolute star in a few years, will be interesting to see if he develops as well as expected as he seems like he wants to stay at Schalke for a few years at least. Already a first team regular there.

Goretzka is a good shout as well, just signed for them in the summer. Haven't seen much of him though.

Germany have got an insane amount of quality young players and who are getting regular minutes in the Bundesliga. Think they'll win the next World Cup and Euro's.

They need a striker badly

Volland has started the season well at Hoffenheim, got a good record for the U21's as well. Can't say I've seen much of him though so no idea if he's likely to break into the full national team.

Draxler is overrated and time will tell this.... all he is a good dribbler the rest of his game is so sub par he's not even the best talent at Schalke.

Now Max Meyer there's someone who will get to the very top.... what do you know i actually thought of someone who isn't a starter :lol:

Dele Alampasu. I think he has the potential to be a top level keeper. Not only does he have great height and athleticism but very assured as well. He was selling water on the streets of Lagos and playing football on the streets a year ago.

This is the ones to watch, your guy must be 32 or something.

Dele Alampasu. I think he has the potential to be a top level keeper. Not only does he have great height and athleticism but very assured as well. He was selling water on the streets of Lagos and playing football on the streets a year ago.

This is the ones to watch, your guy must be 32 or something.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DeAndre Yedlin. Right-back. Very attacking player. Still a little raw but with the right move and right coaching he can be a fantastic player. Played up front as a kid.

Fagundez is also a decent shout.

Luis Gil is another.

I've seen Yedlin. I don't think he is a right back at any higher level.

DeAndre Yedlin. Right-back. Very attacking player. Still a little raw but with the right move and right coaching he can be a fantastic player. Played up front as a kid.

Fagundez is also a decent shout.

Luis Gil is another.

I've seen Yedlin. I don't think he is a right back at any higher level.

I've seen him many times. I disagree.

Naturally quick and has good technique. Trains hard. Adaptable. Poor positioning at times, but that gets better with experience and good coaching. He's not there yet, but he could do a job in the championship as is.

He's not going to be the next Messi or anything but Achille Campion is going to have a decent professional career in a year or two. Frenchman, currently in the US college system. He's a target man and a bit of a beast. Really good touch. Arrogant twat, too.

Also a Newcastle fan. God help him.

He's not going to be the next Messi or anything but Achille Campion is going to have a decent professional career in a year or two. Frenchman, currently in the US college system. He's a target man and a bit of a beast. Really good touch. Arrogant t***, too.

He's a winner for sure but his attitude might be his Achilles' heel.

He's not going to be the next Messi or anything but Achille Campion is going to have a decent professional career in a year or two. Frenchman, currently in the US college system. He's a target man and a bit of a beast. Really good touch. Arrogant twat, too.

Sounds like Adu/Altidore.