Sorry love, you're not my type....

Trumpet

Who don't you rate (sexually) that most people do? you just don't get what the fuss is about ?

admittedly this thread was done on RAWK years ago, and to this day, it's one of the most hilarious reads I've had. so I was curious to see what you guys come up with.

for me...Jennifer Anniston and Kristen Stewart. I just don't see what's attractive about those 2.

Fire away... (I'll have faith in humanity as long as Natalie Portman's name isn't mentioned  :aww: )

:lol: I refuse to believe people don't find the three three girls above attractive. Maybe you don't like them as much as other celebrities but if Jennifer Aniston walked down the street she'd turn your head.

Jennifer would, Kristen and Taylor wouldn't.

http://stanfordflipside.com/images/132taylorSwift.jpg

I used to think this, but at some point in the past few years I've turned from the rebellious youth to the old man whose dick accepts everything. Or Taylor Swift just got a lot hotter.

for me...Jennifer Anniston and Kristen Stewart. I just don't see what's attractive about those 2.

I'm with you on Kristen Stewart, not that she's ugly just bog standard average, but Jennifer is definitely top notch in my book, seems to get better as she gets older too.

cheryl cole is a fucking good looking girl like, her facial features are unreal

also think kristin stewart is a very good looking lass but she doesn't exude attractiveness, she's like a dead body, a really good looking dead body

back to topic, miley fucking cyrus aye