Fallout 4

Willow

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ZeniMax registered both Wolfenstein's and The Elder Scrolls' domains through Corporate Domains Inc, while TheSurvivor2299 was registered with GoDaddy.com. Meanwhile, ZeniMax uses its own DNS servers for its registrations (ns1.zenimax.com) while TheSurvior2299 uses a separate, self-branded server: ns1.thesurvivor2299.com. Furthermore, the whois page for TheSurvivor2299 is also missing Corporate Service Company's Corporate Domains Inc promotion introducing ZeniMax's known, legitimate domains.

Just started New Vegas.  Pressed R2 purely by accident.  Can only assume I just never pressed it during all my previous Fallout experiences, because I have never seen that pause-time-and-pick-your-spot screen before :lol:  Fallout is now a new game for me :lol:

Is NV better than 3? and do you have to play 3 to understand nv?

It's arguably better, but sometimes a little rough around the edges. And no, it doesn't follow directly from 3 so you'll not miss out on anything other than a few small references.

Don't think there is much if any connection between the two games. I preferred 3 but I played that first so it was much newer to me. They're both really good games. I think I remember reading on here of a few glitches in NV but I didn't encounter anything like that.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/18/bethesda-trademarks-fallout-4-in-europe

Following the discovery of what many believe to be a Fallout 4 teaser site, Fallout publisher Bethesda Softworks has trademarked the game in Europe.

The Fallout 4 registration was discovered on the website of the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Markets, which is the official trademark office of the European Union.

While trademarks should never be taken as 100% confirmation of a game's existence, the timing seems more than coincidental considering the discovery of 'The Survivor 2299' teaser site recently, registered to Bethesda's parent company ZeniMax Media Inc. Further, Bethesda has had the opportunity to trademark the game for years; why now?

Bethesda declined to comment on whether or not it owned the Survivor 2299 web domain, which is counting down to December 11 in Morse code. (Thanks, Redditors!)

We'll find out in December whether these clues are actually proof of something, or whether we're getting radiation-hot under the collar for nothing