Fallout 4

Willow

On a scale of 1 to 10...  

120 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 10...

I couldn't fast travel because I was in a cave and it counts as being in doors. :lol:

You could maybe try instructing a companion to get in the power armor then leave the area, they should hopefully follow you out.

I couldn't fast travel because I was in a cave and it counts as being in doors. :lol:

You could maybe try instructing a companion to get in the power armor then leave the area, they should hopefully follow you out.

Might give it a go but I doubt you could use it because the armour is about 15 feet into a water pool.

In Oblivion and Skyrim it was possible to carry one object in front of you if you were overloaded. Could it be possible to do so with the armour pieces too? Tedious solution it would be though in that case.

I can get a companion to carry some of it. But the thing with the power armour is that you've a skeleton or frame of sorts that you climb in to, the pieces of armour are things like 'right leg', 'left arm' etc that you attach to the frame. You can't carry the frame, you can only move it by climbing into it and walking with it.

BoS-quests

Fire Support/Reveille

Had both quests, but went for Fire Support, and when i helped Paladin outside the policestation i completed Reveille also, does that mean that i dont get to board the blimp?

3 continued after the main quest didn't it? As in you could still free roam and work away with all the side quests.

Speaking of side quests. I've put over 30 hours into this playing missions flat out and I still haven't got the trophy for completing 10 side quests. :lol: I guess missions you do for any of the factions don't count and side quests are missions for random strangers?

3 continued after the main quest didn't it? As in you could still free roam and work away with all the side quests.

Speaking of side quests. I've put over 30 hours into this playing missions flat out and I still haven't got the trophy for completing 10 side quests. :lol: I guess missions you do for any of the factions don't count and side quests are missions for random strangers?

Nah, no idea about 4 or if they patched 3 after i played it though.

Bit stupid if you are not allowed to continue your save and do side quests and random stuff though.

Just did a quick Google and it seems you could play on after the ending of 3 if you had the Broken Steel dlc. That's really shit if you can't in 4. They've made a big deal out of how much dialogue they recorded for all the side quests like. Are you supposed to play all of them before finishing the main mission? :lol: Probably best to just create a new save before the point of no return and just reload it after you've seen the ending.

Speaking of the point of no return:

I've just had to build a teleporter to get into the Institute's HQ, I'm guessing that's it once you're through there?

Just did a quick Google and it seems you could play on after the ending of 3 if you had the Broken Steel dlc. That's really s*** if you can't in 4. They've made a big deal out of how much dialogue they recorded for all the side quests like. Are you supposed to play all of them before finishing the main mission? :lol: Probably best to just create a new save before the point of no return and just reload it after you've seen the ending.

Speaking of the point of no return:

I've just had to build a teleporter to get into the Institute's HQ, I'm guessing that's it once you're through there?

Nah, i done that quest..

Is there any way to clear your inventory somehow?  The misc tab is full of keys and passwords I've already used, but I can't drop any of them or put them in containers.  It takes me ages to find what I'm looking for.

I've played 20 hours, level 18 and only just gone to Diamond City.  I didn't realise for a while that I was only doing side quests, BoS and Minutemen missions :lol: 

Need to get some decent armour.  As I die really quickly without power armour.

I also need to improve my character.  I didn't quite get how perks worked at first.  So I have loads of stars for each attribute.  But I've only just started picking the specials on the line underneath. 

I'm so bad at computer games :lol: