Newcastle United vs West Brom - Saturday 30th November @ 5.30pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We'll need the same levels of appetite as we had in the first half against Norwich, because WBA always seem to have a high tempo start against us.

Hope Pardew's fingers have been suitably singed by the second-half vs Norwich, but after so many similar warnings/actual points dropped, I doubt it.

We'll need the same levels of appetite as we had in the first half against Norwich, because WBA always seem to have a high tempo start against us.

Hope Pardew's fingers have been suitably singed by the second-half vs Norwich, but after so many similar warnings/actual points dropped, I doubt it.

Was the same against Tottenham too, seems to try his best to undo all the good work of the first half :lol:

Really don't like playing West Brom, they've become one of those teams that seem to play well against us home and away (2011/2012 season at the Hawthorns aside). We fluked a win at St. James' last season but our confidence is high atm so I'm expecting better things this time round (insert Yao smiley as appropriate).

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Both this match and the Swansea match coming up are 6 pointers. Win both and we're not only in touching distance with the top but we'll probably split the league table in a European pretenders half and a relegation half.