Newcastle United vs West Brom - Saturday 30th November @ 5.30pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Both this match and the Swansea match coming up are 6 pointers. Win both and we're not only in touching distance with the top but we'll probably split the league table in a European pretenders half and a relegation half.

We should get: 6 points.

We will get: 1-2 points.

Both this match and the Swansea match coming up are 6 pointers. Win both and we're not only in touching distance with the top but we'll probably split the league table in a European pretenders half and a relegation half.

Imagine that..a win over both West Brom and Swansea and we would have had 5 wins in a row..

It can be achieved but really doubt that we can pull it off..the more likely to slip up at home though..

They'll have played the Thursday, Sunday & Wednesday so Pardew has no excuse not to beat them.

What difference does that make? He wasn't allowed to us that excuse on here when we were doing it!

We should get: 6 points.

We will get: 1-2 points.

Confidence is meant to rise when you start to go on a good run of form, not predicting a downfall at nearest opportunity :lol:

Both these games are tough and both teams have the ability to upset bigger clubs - historically, we have never really done well against WBA and if Swansea hit the form they are capable of, we will do well to get a point.

Both sides are a step up from the likes of Norwich and the Mackems....will be VERY interesting to see how we do against them.

Both these games are tough and both teams have the ability to upset bigger clubs - historically, we have never really done well against WBA and if Swansea hit the form they are capable of, we will do well to get a point.

Both sides are a step up from the likes of Norwich and the Mackems....will be VERY interesting to see how we do against them.

But neither are Chelsea or Spurs. It's a couple of tough fixtures but no reason why we shouldn't fancy our chances. 4 points would be a good return, we shouldn't start getting carried away with our current form and start saying 6 points is a must or should happen but certainly not lowering our expectations to only get a point or two. Got to fancy us to beat one of them at least.

They'll have played the Thursday, Sunday & Wednesday so Pardew has no excuse not to beat them.

What difference does that make? He wasn't allowed to us that excuse on here when we were doing it!

That's my point. He used that excuse last season for us, so playing them when they've just had Valencia on the Thursday and Man City away on the Sunday should be a doddle.

I don't think Pardew will want to change things much so i think we'll see the same front 6 in a 4-4-2 formation.

His only real decision is who to play at CB. Think i'd go for MYM and Willo but i can see Pardew wanting Colo in there.

Might be a game for the Colo/MYM axis, West Brom don't really have any threat that Willo would be better at dealing with do they?

Nah its mainly trickery and pace, so you'd imagine its important that MYM plays and the rest is really neither here nor there.

With that said i'd go with Willo and MYM personally.