TV in card clashing

Skirge

Have no idea if anyone on here is up to speed with this kind of thing. I was given an old tv in/tuner card off my mate, it grafts after I found a driver, I am using the composite lead out from my DVD player to the composite in on the tv card, but I get a  a a vertical black bar moving right to left across the screen.

I would say they are clashing but there is screw tunning thing on the dvd player or card.

When the black bar reaches the far left and go's of screen, the whole screen flashes much brighter then go's back to normal and the bar appears wide right again, then it just carries on like that.

Guest Gemmill

Have no idea if anyone on here is up to speed with this kind of thing. I was given an old tv in/tuner card off my mate, it grafts after I found a driver, I am using the composite lead out from my DVD player to the composite in on the tv card, but I get a light and dark flashing and a long vertical black bar moving right to left across the screen.

I would say they are clashing but there is screw tunning thing on the dvd player or card.

When the black bar reaches the far left and go's pf screen, the whole screen flasjes much brighter then go's back to normal and the bar appears wide right again.

No offence Skirge, but I think you need to go to bed.  That is one of the most confused sounding descriptions of a fault I've ever heard. :lol: 

"When the black bar reaches the far left and go's pf screen, the whole screen flasjes much brighter then go's back to normal and the bar appears wide right again!"

Ya wha?  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Gemmill

Jesus how did he break his knee cap?  That's supposed to be fucking really painful. :(  I hope you didn't do it watching the cricket. :lol: ;)

bluelaugh.gif

Kna, he jumped over a wall, caught his toes on the wall and came down on his knee. He was'nt screaming or anything like that, few tears but that was more down to the whack his mush took as he landed, if anything I would have thought it may have been a broken nose. We only took him to the walk in centre to be safe, nearly passed out when they said his knee cap was broke, but mind it did swell like a bastard after he walked from the car to the hospital.

Right then people any idea ?

can't use software, coz the signal is coming via a stand alone DVD player not a pc one. No way on this fkn earth am I paying nealry £50 for one of the scart macrovisoin removal things.

Maybe there could be a new firmware wothout macrovision ?