Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We'll probably not be able to lure anyone as good as Cabaye for under £20m, but that was our stupid fault for selling Cabaye for £20m :lol:

The fact we haven't brought in a ready made replacement is indefencible, we still have a very strong chance of making Europe this year but if we can fuck this season off and get someone in the summer for a few million cheaper happy days for Mike.

I know what's going on fine, we're running a tight-arse transfer regime because Mike Ashley won't subsidise our losses any more. So therefore everything that happens has that backdrop. He is here and he's staying so I don't see any point in raging against it... it would be great if we had a ready-made replacement for Cabaye lined up but we still have a decent team that I like watching.

'There is no point bringing a player here - for example, a £6m-£7m player - who isn't good enough.'

:lol: He might want to look at the glass ceiling his employer puts on signings. When we actually make signings.

Aye, right because obviously we would be looking at players who aren't good enough.

No point bringing Obertan in for £3m. 

Made a complete fool of himself by waxing lyrical about Clement Grenier and how the fans would be excited by his arrival, only to be told to fuck off by the player. It's this sort of needless prattling which makes me despise him even more. If he wants to make a fool of himself fine, but he makes the club look silly as well.

Guest Dontooner

Save the money just sack this cunt and get us a real manager with a intent to win games attacking.

The rot is still in the liveless football for me.

The specific transfer fee figure is obviously bollocks, but the point has some legs. We could easily sign someone to keep Sissoko/HBA or anyone else out of the team, who is not better than them. We would be able to say we had a 'replacement' for Cabaye but the team might well be no better. Ideally I want us to sign someone class obvs.

:jesuswept:

Anyone watched Fantasy Football? Lovenkrands was on it, he said of all the managers he has had Pardew was the best tactician and gave the best team talks

He also named Ben Arfa in his 1-11

Dick Advocaat

Alex McLeish

Mirko Slomka

Michael Buskens

Fred Rutten

Chris Hughton

Alan Pardew

Lee Clark

Morten Olsen