Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too bad he doesn't have the integrity to tender his resignation. For the life of me, I can't get my head around how we can't match the scum's energy levels. Continued events really make supporting this team harder and harder. As as difficult as it may be, I can take the losses when honest shifts have been put in. Simply not happening in this fixture. That's on the manager.

The irony is that in this age of actively exiting the cups at the earliest opportunity, 8th being an unofficial ceiling for our league aspirations, not many players coming through the door to get excited about, our best players leaving to bank-roll that minimal transfer activity, flair players spending the majority of time on the bench at the expense of technically limited workhorses, most victories being a masterclass in tedium and hanging on for dear life, the whole bollocks with Sports Direct being plastered all over our stadium and our sponsor being one of the most deplorable brands in the country, Joe Kinnear being employed at our football club, etc...

Well you might still get a number of the fans onside with a victory over the mackems every now and then, but this plank can't even manage that.

Mark Douglas is implying that he could be gone after this, actual pressure on before game etc. according to him.

I don't know, maybe it's best to just get Kinnear in and implode so we can start afresh if Ashley fucks off.

Undescribable misery, this.

Mark Douglas is implying that he could be gone after this, actual pressure on before game etc. according to him.

I don't know, maybe it's best to just get Kinnear in and implode so we can start afresh if Ashley f***s off.

In all three interviews I have seen, he has appeared totally calm. Even unperturbed by the result. Going no where.

I don't know, maybe it's best to just get Kinnear in and implode so we can start afresh if Ashley fucks off.

I really don't think he, any of the local press or even employees at the club have anything resembling a clue as to what Ashley will do in any situation

The same side (minus Remy) passed it around quite effectively against Norwich, none of that was visible today.

It was a different game if you hadn't noticed, we were up against a side with their tails up in a local derby where the onus was on us to attack.

That could explain his downbeat interview pre-match I suppose. But I think that was more down to him being scared shitless of going into that game without Remy and Gouffran.

Give over, this guy would be allowed to take us down.

Douglas would know fuck all in anyway since he's banned from the club and isn't being spoon fed any information anymore.

Then again it would explain why we didn't buy anyone.

I don't know, maybe it's best to just get Kinnear in and implode so we can start afresh if Ashley f***s off.

Would rather him that JK. :mou:

I'm getting ready to go out on the strength of this, don't let me down.

Would rather him that JK. :mou:

…then again..

I'm getting ready to go out on the strength of this, don't let me down.

:lol: I wasn't going to watch MOTD tongiht but maybe I can get some morbid satisfaction if there's a silver lining at the end of it.

Best news of the day if Pardew's gone, I honestly don't think Kinnear would be his replacement, surely doctors would tell him not to.

He'll still be here for Chelsea with his negativity.

Ashley doesn't want to make that mistake again. He should have sacked him after Liverpool last year, but then the cunt fooled everyone with some good results this season and it's set us back a year.