Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good idea about the fine going to charity.

Yes Pardew was a total dick and stepped well outside the boundaries of reasonable behaviour for a manager, but it really was blokey handbags and unworthy of much further discussion, save to say a fine and a touchline ban are inevitable. I think it's possible to hold those two opinions at once. He didn't try to stick the nut on him whatsoever, he did that awful thing we've seen millions of times on the pitch where they put their heads together and one pushes the other away. It's cringeworthy to the max but that's all.

Fines usually do go to charity iirc?

Pardew's not exactly operating from a clean slate here, they showed around 5 touchline incidents on MOTD and he's still not learnt his lesson.  Think that will affect the length of the ban, rightly so IMO.

im wondering if the board have acted with haste, cos if he gets a half a season stadium ban (deserved imo) they will wish they had sacked him.

Wow :lol: 19 matches! Was a proper shit soft headbutt aswell, hardly ko'd the mackem bastard.

Agree with Hans, think 8 games would be acceptable but if they push into double figures they are on a bit of an overkill.

Half a season would be well over the top like imo, the club have decided against sacking him and have already punished him internally so I don't believe the FA should go completely daft with their ban.

Not that I'd be too bothered if they did as he'll probably be sacked because of it, I just don't like the idea of those horrific cunts in FA dishing out mega-bans. 6-8 games would be enough imo, that's still almost unheard of (Suarez the obvious one), any more and you're just slinging random high numbers about without any real rhyme or reason behind it imo.

EDIT: Or maybe a decent stadium ban and then a hefty touchline ban after that.

Im just a one time Lover turned Hater, like a bitter ex who wants to see him DESTROYED.

Half a season would be well over the top like imo, the club have decided against sacking him and have already punished him internally so I don't believe the FA should go completely daft with their ban.

Not that I'd be too bothered if they did as he'll probably be sacked because of it, I just don't like the idea of those horrific cunts in FA dishing out mega-bans. 6-8 games would be enough imo, that's still almost unheard of (Suarez the obvious one), any more and you're just slinging random high numbers about without any real rhyme or reason behind it imo.

EDIT: Or maybe a decent stadium ban and then a hefty touchline ban after that.

Im just a one time Lover turned Hater, like a bitter ex who wants to see him DESTROYED.

:lol: :lol: That's fair enough like, he is a proper cunt.

Pardew's not exactly operating from a clean slate here, they showed around 5 touchline incidents on MOTD and he's still not learnt his lesson.  Think that will affect the length of the ban, rightly so IMO.

im wondering if the board have acted with haste, cos if he gets a half a season stadium ban (deserved imo) they will wish they had sacked him.

Wow :lol: 19 matches! Was a proper s*** soft headbutt aswell, hardly ko'd the mackem b******.

Agree with Hans, think 8 games would be acceptable but if they push into double figures they are on a bit of an overkill.

I'll level with you brett.  I cant stand Pardew, I hate him.  I'd happily feed him to the crocs.

It does not matter if the headbutt was soft or not, his intention was to plant a headbutt on a fellow professional in that sport.

Its bang out of order and aggressive behaviour.

If someone swung a punch and it connected with Cisse's chin, even if it was soft...You would be demanding that the person throwing that lunch was sent off, suspended and fined.

Guest chopey

If a fan gets a 3 year ban for throwing his season ticket at Pardew then he should be banned till at least the end of this season, then sacked

If someone swung a punch and it connected with Cisse's chin, even if it was soft...You would be demanding that the person throwing that lunch was sent off, suspended and fined.

Could have been Steve Bruce on one of our players though and i wouldn't be calling for him to be sacked or a half a season ban though. I think 8 games max would be fair.

Now I don't want to go over the top but as far as I'm concerned he is the bastard offspring of Aleister Crowley and Myra Hindley and he should be under strict house arrest for the forseeable... and wear an ankle tag.  We all know that grey hair is much coarser than normal and he could have had that lads eye out easily so in my opinion the FA shouldn't just throw the book but the entire library at him.

Children up and down the country will this very day be strolling through the playground, leading with their forehead.

Where will it all end?????

I cant sleep at night because of this incident.  I fear for my life, I fear Pardew will nutt me whilst I sleep.

He can come to my bedroom anytime, im always in UNAGI mode prepared with my Rambo knife!

The reaction in the media has been so strong that the FA are going to go mental with this.

I'm expecting a stadium ban the remainder of the season.

Really? I'm expecting them to bottle it completely and hand out a ban for a few games only. If there was a ban for the remainder of the season that might justify us sacking him for not being able to do his job and the FA wouldn't want to be seen as responsible for that.

The reaction in the media has been so strong that the FA are going to go mental with this.

I'm expecting a stadium ban the remainder of the season.

Really? I'm expecting them to bottle it completely and hand out a ban for a few games only. If there was a ban for the remainder of the season that might justify us sacking him for not being able to do his job and the FA wouldn't want to be seen as responsible for that.

It's going to be interesting how they approach this.

The thing that's really going to mess him up is his previous actions on the sideline.

Think he's screwed personally.

Imagine a fan "headbutting" a player..Wonder what would have happened then..

Almost certainly time in prison, the prick who punched the horse did time and he didn't appear to do any damage.

Almost certainly time in prison, the prick who punched the horse did time and he didn't appear to do any damage.

Aye, most likely..

Guest The_Optimistic

imagine a player pushing fan, people are taking this totally out of context

The horse puncher  :lol:

What a reason to do time for.

Man, if that horse had just lost it and started trampling him. What a dummy  :lol: