Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MKHRlY3HNAs/TtEKJAN2M0I/AAAAAAAAB5U/A9zCCfUZcOg/s1600/Simpsons+Chili+Cookoff+Red+Hot+Chili+Peppers+Funny+Cartoon+Hat+Homer+Simpson+Bart+Spicy+Family+Guy+HomerSimpson+Marge.jpg

Your move, Froggy.

Alan Pardew on now looks just like this

:smug:

:lol:

And only rightly so. After some of the shambles comments here laughing at his manager of the month award. His team selection, his tactics, his substitutions were all second to none today. Best we've played all season by a country mile.

Nufc4eva would obvs still prefer watching Gateshead though because we play defensive wingers, play long balls and our players are static  :whistle:

My Man United supporting best mate wont answer his phone, hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

One of mine called over to watch the game. :lol:

:sweetjesus:

Asked text updates from mine. When Cabaye scored and he was getting frantic about the lack of things to tell me :sweetjesus:

And only rightly so. After some of the shambles comments here laughing at his manager of the month award. His team selection, his tactics, his substitutions were all second to none today. Best we've played all season by a country mile.

Nufc4eva would obvs still prefer watching Gateshead though because we play defensive wingers, play long balls and our players are static  :whistle:

Fuck off Brett :lol: Seriously. He did exactly what people have been asking for and you weren't agreeing with. I swear to god, had we followed your path of believing in those tactics of late we'd lose this game.

Guest firetotheworks

Shut up man.

Man United fans are a pathetic sight to behold. After barely raising a smile at winning trophy after trophy, to see them sit sour-faced before the journeys back to London, Glasgow and Cardiff, or even Manchester, after not picking up their entitled 3 points is almost tragic. Maybe within a generation they could learn the pleasures of being a football fan - the highs and lows. Fuck them. Well done United, good win.

Apart from Froggy, especially since he's eating a chilli.

Got to sort myself up. I've been there many times, including last season's pain - pretty sore watching the celebrations from afar. I'm selfish.

f***ing :celb: absolutely buzzing.

Thought you would only come back when we win and show how much you hate this setup?

Why don't you fuck off with your fucking simpleton point scoring bollocks We've just beaten Manchester United away. Leave the fucker alone for one day you fucking crapant.