Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Guest bimpy474

Alan Pardew on now looks just like this

:smug:

:lol:

And only rightly so. After some of the shambles comments here laughing at his manager of the month award. His team selection, his tactics, his substitutions were all second to none today. Best we've played all season by a country mile.

Nufc4eva would obvs still prefer watching Gateshead though because we play defensive wingers, play long balls and our players are static  :whistle:

Fuck off Brett :lol: Seriously. He did exactly what people have been asking for and you weren't agreeing with. I swear to god, had we followed your path of believing in those tactics of late we'd lose this game.

Leave him alone today, he deserves a cock suck for sticking with it :lol:

Guest neesy111

And only rightly so. After some of the shambles comments here laughing at his manager of the month award. His team selection, his tactics, his substitutions were all second to none today. Best we've played all season by a country mile.

Nufc4eva would obvs still prefer watching Gateshead though because we play defensive wingers, play long balls and our players are static  :whistle:

WUM WUM

f*** off Brett :lol: Seriously. He did exactly what people have been asking for and you weren't agreeing with. I swear to god, had we followed your path of believing in those tactics of late we'd lose this game.

Sticking with what exactly? Had he had his way Shola would've been starting.

Bore off you utter dullard.

Dunno about anyone else but i thought Debuchy was our MOTM, brilliant defending and got forward well.

Excellent, but I would give it to Anita purely based on the fact that he makes us tick. Also doesn't fall for stupid tricks like Cabaye and Tiote and stands his ground.

This is slightly annoying all they are trying to do is show how ban Man Utd were and not about how well we did, and you know on MOTD they are going to show all of there chances and it will look like we fluked it.

Still great win  :D

Guest bimpy474

f*** off Brett :lol: Seriously. He did exactly what people have been asking for and you weren't agreeing with. I swear to god, had we followed your path of believing in those tactics of late we'd lose this game.

I was joking like, blimey it's hard work sometimes :lol:

Guest neesy111

Everyone was pretty much very good, but Debuchy was flawless. I'm starting to love him now.

I can't remember a single attack down there left side.

I was joking like, blimey it's hard work sometimes :lol:

:blush:

Guest bimpy474

Dunno about anyone else but i thought Debuchy was our MOTM, brilliant defending and got forward well.

Excellent, but I would give it to Anita purely based on the fact that he makes us tick. Also doesn't fall for stupid tricks like Cabaye and Tiote and stands his ground.

Fair point, like  O0

So fucking ridiculously happy, I'm going out for a pint now when I hadn't planned on getting out of my dressing gown.

Been watching that fixture for 20 years - pasting after pasting against a usually much better side with the odd credible draw - and now we've won.

Get the fuck in.