Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Alan Pardew on now looks just like this

:smug:

:lol:

And only rightly so. After some of the shambles comments here laughing at his manager of the month award. His team selection, his tactics, his substitutions were all second to none today. Best we've played all season by a country mile.

Nufc4eva would obvs still prefer watching Gateshead though because we play defensive wingers, play long balls and our players are static  :whistle:

WUM WUM

Sounds like you're trying to run over Brett with a car! SUV please.

Guest firetotheworks

Everyone was pretty much very good, but Debuchy was flawless. I'm starting to love him now.

I can't remember a single attack down there left side.

Exactly. And he was a constant threat down their right. He had a great game.

Everyone was pretty much very good, but Debuchy was flawless. I'm starting to love him now.

Not a lot of competition in RB over those Best PL XI teams as well, is there...

Early days but in for a shout for TOTY if he keeps this up. Not many other RBs have impressed.

5 Live did a s*** job of describing this. I came away thinking it was just scrappy, were we actually good?

We are ok, but we make Man Utd play like Stoke City. Pardew correctly anticipated that Moyes would opt for counter attack and decide to control the possession and wait for chances. His plan worked again.

Not a lot of competition in RB over those Best PL XI teams as well, is there...

Early days but in for a shout for TOTY if he keeps this up. Not many other RBs have impressed.

What I meant was Newcastle Best Premier League XIs, but I guess he's not a bad shout for TOTY after all

Re Tiote

Should've been off.

Firstly the shocking tackle on Jones, then the clear cut elbow to Hernandez.

Newcastle are a horrific team in terms of nastiness. Bunch of cowards, him and Cabaye being the worst.

Comes from the manager I guess. Pardew's the biggest prick in the league.

:lol: :lol:

Nobody, not one person question nufc4eva for saying what he said. Just accepted it. Yet I throw something back in his face because I thought it was a harsh assessment of our style of play and an unnecessary dig at Pardew and the players and people moan.

We will get the credit and recognition we deserve after that. We don't have one style of play, Pardew knows more than just the 4-4-2 and the players are well equipped enough to execute whatever he demands. Let's all enjoy this match and the result and praise them above and beyond because once again, they've gave every ounce of effort and talent in their bodies for us! Magnificent!

Should've been off.

Firstly the shocking tackle on Jones, then the clear cut elbow to Hernandez.

Newcastle are a horrific team in terms of nastiness. Bunch of cowards, him and Cabaye being the worst.

Comes from the manager I guess. Pardew's the biggest prick in the league.

:lol: :lol:

the caf in meltdown mode? :lol: