Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest bimpy474

Meh.....

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/newcastle-set-to-meet-montpellier-regarding-remy-cabella-next-week/

Get French Football News understands that a meeting between Montpellier, Newcastle and the Remy Cabella’s father and agent has been scheduled to take place next week regarding the possible transfer of the player.

While we are unable to confirm if Newcastle United have at all bid for the player at the time of writing, Montpellier will demand any possible buyer for a deal worth €15m.

It is our understanding that these will be the first formal round of negotiations to take place between the aforementioned parties this summer and that, therefore, talks are by no means advanced.

Remy Cabella will not make a decision on his future until mid-June, once he has finished training with the France World Cup Squad.

Newcastle face competition from Atletico Madrid, who have already had more than one meeting with the player’s father Hector Cabella.

Southampton are also understood to be interested in the player, but no contact has yet been made.

Really is PEA all over again, wouldn't pay the price when we should have now he will go elsewhere

Except we did pay the price, the player just wanted Dortmund despite the fact they offered less money they agreed to let him go to Dortmund.

That's according to St Etienne, both us and Anzhi payed more than Dortmund but the player wanted Dortmund and who can blame him really.

I was going to spell yellow as yella so it would roll better but I didn't want to confuse anyone.  :aww:

Racist

@MsiDouglas: On #nufc front I understand club still working on Cabella. Had hoped for swifter progress tho. Still apart on valuation. Perez deal done

1 tube of Smarties for Perez - DEAL DONE

Cabella, actual real money - NOPE