Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest chopey

I think you will find that a lot of people in the East and Milburn will buy their tickets and then not attend

Right then. Bit of advice needed, folks.

We're not sure on Footymad so I've popped over here to see if you can help. I'm entering the last year of the 10 year deal and want to cancel (I know, I know...been part of the problem, club you deserve, etc...but I'm on board now).

So...where do I stand as far as cancelling my direct debit goes? I'm not going again until that fat slug f***s off and Ii know that i'll have to write off anything I've already paid but I'd like to contact the club with at least a bit of credible info in case they pull the legal angle. If I cancel my direct debit, are they entitled to take the rest of the money 'owed'?

It isn't the last year though, everyone got a 3 year extension on the original 10 years.

What, what, what??? How the f*** did I miss that??

We're not sure on Footymad so I've popped over here to see if you can help. I'm entering the last year of the 10 year deal and want to cancel (I know, I know...been part of the problem, club you deserve, etc...but I'm on board now).

So...where do I stand as far as cancelling my direct debit goes? I'm not going again until that fat slug f***s off and Ii know that i'll have to write off anything I've already paid but I'd like to contact the club with at least a bit of credible info in case they pull the legal angle. If I cancel my direct debit, are they entitled to take the rest of the money 'owed'?

Going to football is about enjoyment, if you don't enjoy it anymore then it's not fit for purpose.  Shove the 2015 Consumer Act up their arse and they realistically wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Also in another act in 2015 UK law now allows US style Class Action Cases so in theory a lot of people could get together citing said consumer act and see's what happens.  I have no fucking idea but there will be someone that would take such a case on most likely if there are grounds.  Whoever the UK equivalent of Saul Goodman is needs to be found and Mental Health issues caused by all of this could be cited.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2019/07/revealed-how-many-newcastle-united-season-tickets-are-unsold-for-new-season-2019-20/

Level 7 Milburn/Leazes – 2,868 seats available

Rest of Milburn – 2,239 seats available

Rest of Leazes – 3,327 seats available

East Stand 1,999 seats available

Gallowgate 2,980 seats available

TOTAL: 13,413.

:fwap:

You can add at least another 1k to the amount of available seats in the Leazes. They've greyed out nearly all of W/X block even though that's the least popular part of the stand and only ever has a very small % of season ticket holders in it.

It isn't the last year though, everyone got a 3 year extension on the original 10 years.

What, what, what??? How the f*** did I miss that??

Same. Not that I care like I just can't remember that.

That would still be far too many but I'd be happy with that. It would be a really solid start.

Hopefully no money spent and a few defeats then against teams that only bring 1k away supports we could be looking at below 33k by winter time.

A few inevitable batterings and the crowds will drop nicely when people realise it is only a humiliating experience attending.

Let's be honest here how many points do people honestly expect us to have after the first 10 games??. I'd be amazed if we have 3

37,000 adjective nouns.

lowest attendance for opening home game of the seaon for how many years?

It will creep up.

43,546 there against Aston Villa in 2010 in the PL.

Season before 36,944 against Reading in the Champ.

37,000 adjective nouns.

lowest attendance for opening home game of the seaon for how many years?

It will creep up.

43,546 there against Aston Villa in 2010 in the PL.

Season before 36,944 against Reading in the Champ.

Reading brought around 300 fans. Arsenal will bring over 3000. Crowd v Arsenal might be slightly higher but there might be fewer home fans in than there was v Reading.

The visual effect is more important than the numbers, Arsenal fans don’t really affect that.

As things stand there's huge gaps in the East Stand (unheard of), massive gaps in the front of the Leazes and even a sizeable, and very noticable amount in the Gallowgate. Season ticket holders boycotting can be added to that.

I reckon it's going to look very sparse v Arsenal and will get the media noticing. Sky won't be able to gloss over it.

Just wait until the recent direct debit fails get clocked. The number of empties will soon shoot up as the current for sale numbers are massively flawed as loads of seats that are shown as gone, wont be.