Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Think there'll be a fair amount of season tickets on sale, but nowhere near enough for the demand. 

I hope they announce clearly when they go on sale so I can camp outside the box office. Maybe I'll have to buy higher price ones this year and try to move to a cheaper seat in future. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

4 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Here you's go:

https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-gb/events/newcastle united v chelsea/2021-10-30_15.00/st james park?hallmap

I can't add a ticket to basket, says it's sold out (probably as I don't have a membership)

@Wullie @AyeDubbleYoo @TheGuv

Works for me to view.

Plenty left...

Gives me hope for season tickets as well. 

Got help on the phone finally, apparently something on the 'client side' (scared to ask for an explanation) needed to be updated for my membership to work, which the person on the phone could do instantly :lol:

Anyway, working now and quite a few seats still left. 

23 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Chelsea (H) General sale now. Just got mine. Not loads left from what I can tell. 

Managed to get one right next to me mate, cheers for the heads up. 

Hundreds still left in level 7, they really need to reduce the family section and allow adults only to purchase tickets up there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wonder when (if) they announce half season tickets? Fucking desperate - costing me a fortune so far! Spurs, Chelsea, Brentford, Norwich and Burnley is a kick in the arse off £200.

Suppose that's the going rate, but when I packed in ST when Benitez left I was still on price freeze so was paying like £38 a month!

23 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Wonder when (if) they announce half season tickets? Fucking desperate - costing me a fortune so far! Spurs, Chelsea, Brentford, Norwich and Burnley is a kick in the arse off £200.

Suppose that's the going rate, but when I packed in ST when Benitez left I was still on price freeze so was paying like £38 a month!

Exactly the same situation as yourself. I personally don't think they'll offer half ST, they know it'll sell out regardless and keeping it like this gives more people the opportunity to attend.

17 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Exactly the same situation as yourself. I personally don't think they'll offer half ST, they know it'll sell out regardless and keeping it like this gives more people the opportunity to attend.

Ah I hope not! Will have to wait till next summer then unfortunately, and queue up at midnight like everyone else :lol:

43 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

There's a thread about this in the Tickets section. :thup:

Bought Brentford tickets a couple of weeks ago and got our Norwich tickets on Tuesday. Getting the use of a mates season ticket for Burnley. Noticed for the Norwich game there must be well over 10k seats available so season ticket sales must have been poor for this season. That won't be a problem for them anymore!

The Brentford game took a while to sell out and Norwich had 9000 tickets on sale when they first went on sale. I think if they do offer half season tickets then as long as you’re a member you should be fine to get one.

the bigger thing for me will be getting my 150+ loyalty points back - NUST pledge to work with the club to get these reinstated for those who boycotted Ashley.