Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Still not recieved a renewal

I printed a direct debit form off the website, filled it in, sent it off in the 5 o clock post and by the following dinner time, I had confirmation and an emailed receipt in me inbox.    Monthly payments still as well.  O0

I printed a direct debit form off the website, filled it in, sent it off in the 5 o clock post and by the following dinner time, I had confirmation and an emailed receipt in me inbox.    Monthly payments still as well.  O0

I don't think they are sending out renewal forms.  I think you either have to use the website as above (and you can do it all online) or over the phone or in person with the box office.

I don't think they are sending out renewal forms.  I think you either have to use the website as above (and you can do it all online) or over the phone or in person with the box office.

CjeSw0jXAAAJCRq.jpg:large

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chopey

Anyone know when the actual season ticket cards get posted?

Current season ticket holders can use their existing cards but you'll find that new cards will be issued perilously close to the start of the season mine came on the Thursday for Sundays game last year.

Anyone know when the actual season ticket cards get posted?

Current season ticket holders can use their existing cards but you'll find that new cards will be issued perilously close to the start of the season mine came on the Thursday for Sundays game last year.

:thup: Cheers

Said I wouldn't go back whilst fat Mike was still here but with Rafa I feel more exited about the club than I have in a long time..

Got tickets for me and my lad and cannot wait for the season to start  O0

Someone on twitter said they'd be told 32,000 season tickets sold now after the release of the ones that people haven't renewed. Stick corporates, match day sales and away fans on top of all of that and i think you're looking at us averaging about 42-45k this season.

Said I wouldn't go back whilst fat Mike was still here but with Rafa I feel more exited about the club than I have in a long time..

Got tickets for me and my lad and cannot wait for the season to start  O0

I think Rafa is a game changer for us. I think most people wanted rid of Ashley because of the way that he was allowing the club to be run . Rafa coming in has turned that around massively and people can now go back knowing that we'll at least try to be the best that we can be. Some of the things we try to do might not work, at least we're trying.

Someone on twitter said they'd be told 32,000 season tickets sold now after the release of the ones that people haven't renewed. Stick corporates, match day sales and away fans on top of all of that and i think you're looking at us averaging about 42-45k this season.

It'll be 50K!

We averaged 43,500 last time we were in the Championship and that was when the club was at a very low ebb.  As long as we're up there challenging we'll average more than 47,000 no bother.

It'll be 50K!

I think there'll be fewer foreign tourists bulking the crowd out like last year.

The number of Scottish school coach parties at the Spurs game alone was ridiculous.

There's bound to be a drop off and 45K is a more realistic average.