Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

• 2 weeks later...

What the crac with these refunds for remaining matches? Do you have to log in to claim it?  Has anyone had a refund?

Club will of sent you an email. Single games refunds to be claimed by no later than tomorrow iirc then they move on to balance of season tickets.

Login and claim via link sent. It’s very confusing how you apply it.

abolutely ridiculous system to get a refund for the fa cup. i'd bought several for the kids and their friends and some were multiple in their names - but could only manage to claim one per peron. gonna have to try and ring club.

abolutely ridiculous system to get a refund for the fa cup. i'd bought several for the kids and their friends and some were multiple in their names - but could only manage to claim one per peron. gonna have to try and ring club.

I don't think it works like that. I believe all you're doing is telling them how you want the refund so do you want cash or club ticket credit. That's why you only put one even if it's multiple. Awful system.

I had a look on their website and couldn't find any details on how to claim money back from season ticket  :hmm:

They haven't released that yet. Doing it once they've sorted the single match tickets. So possibly next week.

If you have booked them all (so in your name and you paid for them) then you just put one item in the basket and purchase once you’ve decided your method (presuming refund not credit). They have a record of all your tickets so will match them all up and refund you in one lump.

It’s as clear as mud though I agree :lol:

I got 4 people tickets in two separate transactions for Man City. Got my £60 back today.

I had a look on their website and couldn't find any details on how to claim money back from season ticket  :hmm:

They haven't released that yet. Doing it once they've sorted the single match tickets. So possibly next week.

This is correct. Should get an email in the coming days/weeks. Guessing the same system so be prepared :lol:

Emails been sent out for the ST refund/account credit. Looks like the same process as the single match tickets.

Are you sure? It seemed more straightforward by just needing to select either credit link or refund link. Didn’t get the shopping basket screen and all the confusion that it caused with the single tickets.

Emails been sent out for the ST refund/account credit. Looks like the same process as the single match tickets.

Are you sure? It seemed more straightforward by just needing to select either credit link or refund link. Didn’t get the shopping basket screen and all the confusion that it caused with the single tickets.

Yeah, you're right, it looks like it's going to be the same from the email, but it turns out it's literally just a click.

Can't see anything going wrong with that...

Yeah, you're right, it looks like it's going to be the same from the email, but it turns out it's literally just a click.

Why should we have to apply for a refund?  They should just refund us.  What if someone isn't able to check their email? for example they are in intensive care with COVID?

I clicked on the refund link but it didn't fill me with confidence that it had been acknowledged.

Why should we have to apply for a refund?  They should just refund us.  What if someone isn't able to check their email? for example they are in intensive care with COVID?

I clicked on the refund link but it didn't fill me with confidence that it had been acknowledged.

They're giving you the option to say if you want a refund or credit for next season.

They're giving you the option to say if you want a refund or credit for next season.

... or not read your email by the 24th July deadline and pocket the money :lol:

Well aye - it's utterly ridiculous.  No one is going to complain having the money refunded.

Do I have to do something here? Assumed I'd only have to apply if I wanted cash and not if I wanted credit for next season. Also I see a direct debit has just come out again.

Edit: Oh, right, just found the email and clicked the option.

Well aye - it's utterly ridiculous.  No one is going to complain having the money refunded.

Mike Ashley all over isn't it?  Refund without asking and everyone gets their money back... Offer refunds with deadlines via email and there's the chance a few people won't notice and he can pocket a few quid :lol:

Such a fuckin horrible snide cunt.

Mike Ashley all over isn't it?  Refund without asking and everyone gets their money back... Offer refunds with deadlines via email and there's the chance a few people won't notice and he can pocket a few quid :lol:

Not that would ever look to defend Ashley’s business practices, but do we know if any other clubs gave automatic refunds? Certainly Sheff Utd went down the road of making it a lot more attractive to get credit than a refund.

Not that would ever look to defend Ashley’s business practices, but do we know if any other clubs gave automatic refunds? Certainly Sheff Utd went down the road of making it a lot more attractive to get credit than a refund.

Virtually all of them months ago announce refunds. Some with the option to donate to the club or charity added. It’s the deadline thing that’s an insult as if someone doesn’t reply then it should automatically be refunded.