Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

How many season tickets are we allowed to sell does anyone know? Isn’t it like 35,000? They have to keep some back for public/members sale I believe? Plus hospitality, away fans etc.

Couldn’t justify buying a season ticket as won’t get to every game so just wondering how many will be left over game to game to scramble for with a membership 

Edited by NUFCDoog

Guest neesy111

Personally I'd like them to limit the numbers of ST's to around the levels now so more fans have opportunities to go to games + new fans we'll be acquiring than just increasing ST numbers.

Edited by neesy111

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

How many season tickets are we allowed to sell does anyone know? Isn’t it like 40,000? They have to keep some back for public/members sale I believe? Plus hospitality etc.

Couldn’t justify buying a season ticket as won’t get to every game so just wondering how many will be left over game to game to scramble for with a membership 

I think it’s somewhere around the 35,000-40,000 mark.

Highly unlikely I’ll get mine back, resigned to that already. To be fair, since jacking it in it’s been quite refreshing not having to plan everything around the match. 

No idea what I’ll do. I really want one (especially with the access to aways) but not sure how often I’ll be able to use it. Might see if someone fancies sharing one.

8 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Didn't NUST say they would look to help those who jacked their STs in to get them back should they takeover go through?

gonna be hard to prove  all genuine cases.

and i bet "mates" come first.

26 minutes ago, huss9 said:

gonna be hard to prove  all genuine cases.

and i bet "mates" come first.

I quit after Rafa left. Records of my season ticket and loyalty points are still on the system. Really hope this works in our favour.

24 minutes ago, Rich said:

Could have shed a tear when I signed the little man up as a Junior Magpie on Thursday. Didn’t ever expect to be able to take him to games.

Bought the youngest a strip last night. Felt soooo good. Don’t know if I’ll ever get myself one again, but it’s not not to be disgusted of the thought. 

Got my membership but can't access the Chelsea tickets.  The sign in button is there but clicking it does nothing.

I've tried Safari and Chrome on Mac and Safari on iOS.  Nowt.

Also, how many tickets can you buy on a membership? I've always had STs so unsure.

Edited by Sima

Just now, Sima said:

Got my membership but can't access the Chelsea tickets.  The sign in button is there but clicking it does nothing.

I assumed that was the site’s shit way of saying I didn’t have a membership so I couldn’t buy. 

The site is absolutely terrible. 

24 minutes ago, Sima said:

Also, how many tickets can you buy on a membership? I've always had STs so unsure.

Are you definitely logged into the ticket portal and not just the website (person icon in the top right corner should be gold not grey)? 

Failing that if you’ve only just purchased your membership it might take a bit of time to kick in? You’d probably have to call the Box Office to query that.

On 09/10/2021 at 21:29, Rich said:

Yes, because for the first time in 15 years the club might be worth being a member of regardless of the benefits.

Brilliant, that. I dunno what this says about me as a future father but I've honestly felt so sad - almost to the point of hesitation - about having kids whilst Ashley owns NUFC. I just think about how much the club has been such a cornerstone to mine and my Dad's relationship, it's been such a big deal, that the thought of me having a little'un and them not being Newcastle daft just left me so blue. It wouldn't have actually stopped it from happening, of course, cos ultimately there's a lot more to life - but I feel all the more happier and excited about the prospect now. 

Fucking get in, man. So glad he's gone. 

22 minutes ago, Sima said:

Sorry, aye.

SteV's solution fixed it.

I went to https://book.nufc.co.uk/default.aspx rather than going through the nufc.co.uk site to the tickets section.

Tickets for me, the boy and my Dad sorted for Chelsea.

Was there plenty of seats left?

Desperately trying to work out how many seats available for season tickets there could be [emoji38]