Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

1 hour ago, Paulmn said:

Cheers - thanks for the response.  Just hoping now there’s less demand for a mid week night game 🤞

Which one is it? Sorry just read back and it seems you’re taking generally. If it’s a specific game let me know and I might be able to help you out.

Edited by Dr Venkman

On 17/03/2022 at 09:22, SteV said:

Tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the situation next season.

If we assume they’ll sell somewhere in the region of 40k ST’s, take away fans and corporates off, and you’ll have something like 8k (or less) tickets available for every match. 

That number sells out straight away with anything like current demand, so no tickets would ever be available to the ‘general public’. 

If you were selling memberships, you’d probably have to cap the number anyway, so might be best just to scrap them and have a general sale free for all for every game.

That’s spoken from a ST holder’s perspective mind. If I were a current (non-ST) member I could well feel a bit different as that would probably be hindering my chances of obtaining tickets.

They'll sell 44k season tickets for next season which is the maximum permitted. Add the 3.2k set aside for away teams and that leaves exactly 5k seats available for matchday sales (unless away team don't take up their full allocation). It's going to be very difficult to get into SJP next season without a season ticket.

9 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

Which one is it? Sorry just read back and it seems you’re taking generally. If it’s a specific game let me know and I might be able to help you out.

I meant the Palace game coming up.  Looking for an adult and child in an area where we won’t have to stand up

Edited by Paulmn

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Queuing system in action on the website this morning, 900 people ahead of me for Leicester tickets. 

That’s just a fairly meaningless league match in a poor season :lol:

How long have you been in the queue for and let us know how long it takes you to get a ticket…?

Got mine and the bairns in the back of the gallowgate.  Seems to be selling out pretty swiftly as well. 

It's going to be ridiculous when season tickets go on sale. 

Edited by Wilson

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Only 16 left across the gallowgate end including corners. 

Will be surprised if this ends up on general sale. 

Selling at a similar pace to Wolves, so you’d assume unlikely it goes to general sale.

However think there’s a reasonable chance Leicester don’t sell their full allocation given they’re at PSV the Thursday before and then Everton the Wednesday after, so might get an additional block or two going on sale in due course.

I got in straight away to order 2 on my ticket and 1 on my mates for one of the lads I work with and his lads. I think I had them booked by 10.10.

Edited by Scoot

Was panicking this morning at graft as I waited in the queue from 9:55, got into the website just after 10 and then it completely froze after that, they need to sort the website out 

11 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Was panicking this morning at graft as I waited in the queue from 9:55, got into the website just after 10 and then it completely froze after that, they need to sort the website out 

Same here, thankfully it came back from the dead at about 10.05 and I bagged a couple together in the middle tier of the Gallowgate.

Edited by bowlingcrofty

has anyone heard or confirm the rumour about the allocation that the Corparate ticket holders get are being limited and going into a ballot?  If true it should give more tickets to season holders for future away games. 

6 minutes ago, binnsy said:

has anyone heard or confirm the rumour about the allocation that the Corparate ticket holders get are being limited and going into a ballot?  If true it should give more tickets to season holders for future away games. 

Interesting. A good move if true. Not sure it’ll make that much difference like, probably a couple of hundred tickets per game at most, but better than nothing.