Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

• 1 month later...
Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, TheGuv said:

Can you even buy season tickets online anymore and to also see which seats are available? (Should the takeover happen I’m keeping my eyes peeled 👀)

No, they aren't on sale.

Guest neesy111
Just now, TheGuv said:

How would you buy one then? Box Office?

If it’s still even open through the week…

They aren't selling them fullstop.  It says on nufc.com

The box office phone lines are closed today.

In all seriousness, this is where NUST need to be involved in finding a fair way to sell the remaining season tickets for this year. There will be an awful

lot of former season ticket holders who will now want to return.

3 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

The box office phone lines are closed today.

In all seriousness, this is where NUST need to be involved in finding a fair way to sell the remaining season tickets for this year. There will be an awful

lot of former season ticket holders who will now want to return.

I jacked mine in back in 2014. After the shit I was subjected to throughout the Sack Pardew campaign.

I asked if they had any record of my previous season tickets etc. All they had was my name and address as they changed systems in 2018 (apparently everything else is lost). If NUST can somehow find a fair way to assist the thousands of fans like me who have boycotted, it would be tremendous. 

Unfortunately, it could well be a crazy free for all. 

I bought some Spurs tickets last night, and there was plenty of seats left, I had a look this morning and the whole Gallowgate is now sold out with the Leazes following suit. The clamour for season tickets will be immense.

Guest neesy111

It should be a free for all tbh.  People who jacked their ST including myself in 2013, knew what they were doing.

I do not want to sound smug but, I bought season tickets this season (x3 for me, my son and my dad) after several seasons away from SJP.  Like most people I was completely sickened by the club and the way it was being ran.  For this season I felt something that maybe something could happen in our favour, nothing more than a niggle of a hunch at the back of my mind, so I bought the seats.  I guess if nothing happened this season I could easily give them up again at the end but, if something did happen at least I was back!  I attended all throughout the late 80's when we were awful, into the 90's when we were not much better until Keegan came along...  what a ride that was!!  I loved the Sir Bobby times and felt more love for the club while he was our manager than ever before but, since his departure we have had mostly a succession of absolute horror shows!

The really strange thing about this season is that I went to look at possibly buying 3 season tickets and looked at where I used to sit, the same seat was available and two seats next to it were as well....  that was a sign so I was back in!

It looks very likely that our dreams are about to come true with a new ownership with plenty of money to invest in the team and also the area, this is potentially one of the biggest things to happen to the North East for many years!!

So, I now feel like a genius for buying season tickets and not being stuck in the position that many of you find yourselves in thinking and worrying about whether you will be able to get seats to watch the latest revival of our incredible club.  All I can say is good luck to you all - especially those that have been long term supporters (like me) but, who currently do not have season tickets.  I hope the club can find a way to get our most loyal fans back into the ground!!

4 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

It should be a free for all tbh.  People who jacked their ST including myself in 2013, knew what they were doing.

Absolutely - left after Rafa and have no right to expect any sort of preferential treatment. 

10 minutes ago, Foluwashola said:

Absolutely - left after Rafa and have no right to expect any sort of preferential treatment. 

There's nee chance I expect it. I left in 2014, the systems have already changed and there's no record of it.

27 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’ll do anything to get a season ticket like, camp outside SJP, whatever it takes. 

I'll be doing this.

Will do all I can to get my ticket back, packed it in with over 150 loyalty points and do not expect preferential treatment whatsoever. Will camp, pillage and sell my wife for one. But happy to be part of the rush.

However, I do think lost loyalty points should remain on a membership, or something like that. Means people who packed in tickets to move away etc still get the chance to go to away days.

Pretty sure NUST set up a scheme for people to send in proof of loyalty points upon cancellation, with the intention of approaching new owners to keep the points on that persons profile. Will be interesting if this is still something they intend to do.

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Before I pile in and buy a membership what’s availability like for Chelsea?

Probably less than a couple of thousand left I would estimate. Majority of them L7 and Upper Gallowgate Milburn corner.

Im so out of touch buying tickets , my customer bought me one for Spurs as he’s a season ticket holder , I may buy a membership as this gives you quicker access to tickets it seems .Took some working out :lol:

£37 for a membership hmmm.

Guest neesy111

Just got a ticket for palace as I'm in London that weekend (restricted view) but will be first game in almost 4 years and first away game in over 7.

On 07/10/2021 at 12:17, bowlingcrofty said:

Just spoken to the box office. Season tickets not going back on sale as things stand.

Had this by email too. Said they might sell half season tickets later. 

I guess this is all up in the air though, they won’t know what the new owners want to do yet.