Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

re the danny mills analysis. not excellent or insightful, just bleeding obvious that everyone and his dog, cat and fish could see. I'm going to show the wife it tomorrow and even she will understand it and say it was a cheat.

re the danny mills analysis. not excellent or insightful, just beleedibng obvious that everyone and his dog, cat and fish could see. I'm going to show the wife it tomorrow and even she will understand it and say it was a cheat.

Just shows how rubbish the rest of them are.

re the danny mills analysis. not excellent or insightful, just bleeding obvious that everyone and his dog, cat and fish could see. I'm going to show the wife it tomorrow and even she will understand it and say it was a cheat.

Can you not show her tonight so I can send her home?

Can you not show her tonight so I can send her home?

hell no, keep her there, I don't think she'd get on with the mistress.

What did Carragher and Hamann say on Sky?

That there was nothing wrong with the goal.

Glad Danny Mills pointed out linesman didn't raise flag till ref spoke to him and asked the question why did he go to linesman. Ref should have to explain himself...hope FA investigate.

liked the bit about "swinging on the bar" well no, you have to touch the ball or be in the line of vision or cause some interference. it's handy if a sports journo knows the rules of the sport theyare reporting on.

Howay man, if the refs don't know the rules, why should the media?

Gutted for Tiote like. He's going to shoot more now isn't he...

He's blinding on his left! Trouble is that he's right footed but can't do anything than hit the corner flag three times a game with it.

It is a sad indictment that a pundit saying "the sky is blue" is something to be applauded but that's the way it is.