Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest Roger Kint

What will he play with Fabregas then?

Costa up on his own, two out wide (hazard and Oscar starting?) then three in midfield with fabregas the furthest forward?

Has potential to be f***ing devastating that if cesc and Costa stay fit for the majority and/or they improve the backup to Costa.

Be amazed if Mourinho has the balls to play Matic & Oscar with Cesc ahead behing Costa and Hazard and A.N.Other on the right. he will probably play Matic & Mikel at CM instead

I think we see Matic and Ramires in central midfield with cesc, hazard and willian playing in the AM strata

:thup: sounds about right. Oscar has done nowt since Christmas really

Yup he tailed off really badly.

not really surprising considering the amount of games he's played these last 3 years

He was awful last night. Then again most of them were really. Did Zenit really pay £50m for Hulk? :anguish:

they sure did lol, Brazil never got going last night I think the weight of expectation really hit home

At least Neymar stepped up. Even Silva looked rubbish :lol:

Costa up on his own, two out wide (hazard and Oscar starting?) then three in midfield with fabregas the furthest forward?

Has potential to be f***ing devastating that if cesc and Costa stay fit for the majority and/or they improve the backup to Costa.

Be amazed if Mourinho has the balls to play Matic & Oscar with Cesc ahead behing Costa and Hazard and A.N.Other on the right. he will probably play Matic & Mikel at CM instead

I think we see Matic and Ramires in central midfield with cesc, hazard and willian playing in the AM strata

I think he'll vary the wide options a lot as he has the scope to depending who they play, expect Oscar will start a lot at home for instance vs the dross, but agree with the two holding mfs and cesc ahead. As I said in theory it looks perfect for mourinho now.

I think he'll vary the wide options a lot as he has the scope to depending who they play, expect Oscar will start a lot at home for instance vs the dross, but agree with the two holding mfs and cesc ahead. As I said in theory it looks perfect for mourinho now.

aye keep lukaku to rotate with Costa and they should be a fret on all fronts

Guest Roger Kint

If you think Oscar was awful last night you need put down.

If you think Oscar was awful last night you need put down.

Harsh, but true.

Most of them were. Probs only Neymar & the pervert who played well. Was a pretty poor performance which could very easily have been a loss

Yup he tailed off really badly.

not really surprising considering the amount of games he's played these last 3 years

He was awful last night. Then again most of them were really. Did Zenit really pay £50m for Hulk? :anguish:

wat.. He was the best Brazilian player on the pitch last night

Guest Roger Kint

Everything i remember him doing involved passing to a Croatian at the end of it(the goal aside obviously)

Maybe awful was harsh but like fuck he was good, most of them underperformed so being better than others isnt exectly a good thing :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Sagna signed for City been confirmed

A summer of Wenger trying not to sign a replacement now.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, been linked with that Aurier kid but will probably stick with Jenkinson

He should just buy Aurier now as the kids been openly begging to join them for years. Will no doubt sign on 31 Aug

Debuchy to arsenal IMHO

He'd be a perfect fit for them. If he has a particularly strong WC, I could see Ashley trying to flog him for big money. Not that he won't try to do so regardless.

Everything i remember him doing involved passing to a Croatian at the end of it(the goal aside obviously)

Maybe awful was harsh but like f*** he was good, most of them underperformed so being better than others isnt exectly a good thing :lol:

:lol: Your viewing of yesterday's game was awful.