Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest firetotheworks

Thought Richardson was class at Sunderland.

The things you say just get weirder and weirder. Just go to the walk-in centre ffs!

Cole, Senderos, Richardson.

I feel like crying.

This is it until Lerner sells.

The most abrupt loss of interest in English football, I'm afraid. Truly shocking.

Our ambition until he fucks off is purely to stay up and no more. Which is understandable, but what if it takes three years to sell the club?

http://i.imgur.com/GaBYHoZ.png

PotY.  :lol:

Arsenal and Barcelona are increasingly confident Alexis Sanchez will complete a move to north London. Sky sources understand Sanchez is not yet in London, as has been reported, but it is believed a deal has been agreed in principle.

Sky sources learned he had arrived at Arsenal's London Colney training complex to undergo a medical on Thursday and upon completing the deal...

Arsenal and Barcelona are increasingly confident Alexis Sanchez will complete a move to north London. Sky sources understand Sanchez is not yet in London, as has been reported, but it is believed a deal has been agreed in principle.

Sky sources learned he had arrived at Arsenal's London Colney training complex to undergo a medical on Thursday and upon completing the deal...

You'll never believe what happens next week in the semi finals of the World Cup mate, absolutely amazing. Look forward to it.

Anyone want to hazard a guess at Arsenal's starting line next season? With everyone fit, so many options for the three behind Giroud. Think they still need a Giroud alternative though.

Anyone want to hazard a guess at Arsenal's starting line next season? With everyone fit, so many options for the three behind Giroud. Think they still need a Giroud alternative though.

When everyone is fit basically same as last year but Sanchez in for Cazorla and Debuchy in for Sagna.