Other clubs' transfers

TBG

You expecting many more to come in Brummie?

Seen Fonte linked yesterday.

I think a centre half. Especially now Senderos is apparently off to some Turkish side.

I can't see Fonte leaving Southampton, to be honest.

Aye, I'm not sure why Fonte would join Villa/Everton when he's captain of Southampton who currently are better than both teams. It seems a strange link.

Haven't seen much of Inler in a good few years but despite his age, if he's available for just 3m he obviously can't be what he was (hopefully). I really want Leicester to go down this season.

Aye, I'm not sure why Fonte would join Villa/Everton when he's captain of Southampton who currently are better than both teams. It seems a strange link.

That is more or less what I was talking to a friend about last night.

It used to be us, you, Everton, that type of club, had enough extra cash plus a tradition of bothering the correct end of the table to make moves like that a no-brainer.

What has happened now is that *everyone* in the top flight has got the cash, which sort of nullifies that side of things, plus the likes of us and you, being badly run, find ourselves at the wrong end of the table too often, making the likes of Southampton as (or more) appealing.

Don't mind Leicester as much now Ranieri's in charge. Dude is hilarious.

Called himself "Tinkerman" yesterday. Much nicer bloke than Pearson.

Let's be honest, though, Pearson was an absolute fucking psychopath.

That is more or less what I was talking to a friend about last night.

It used to be us, you, Everton, that type of club, had enough extra cash plus a tradition of bothering the correct end of the table to make moves like that a no-brainer.

What has happened now is that *everyone* in the top flight has got the cash, which sort of nullifies that side of things, plus the likes of us and you, being badly run, find ourselves at the wrong end of the table too often, making the likes of Southampton as (or more) appealing.

I suspect at least until recently both of us spent more in wages than Soton. At Fonte's age at sideways... or even downwards move might make sense with a big and long contract offer.

But then he risks not going tot he Euros with a bad decision.

Ranieri's reputation here is mental anyway. Basically gets pilloried because his English wasn't flawless and he changed his slightly more team more than average - everyone does it now.

Traore has played 4 senior games, how does everyone know so much about him  :mike: :mike:

Been thinking the same, although I think they're all going by what VI said. Seen him play once or twice and he didn't impress from what I remember.

Traore has played 4 senior games, how does everyone know so much about him  :mike: :mike:

Been thinking the same, although I think they're all going by what VI said. Seen him play once or twice and he didn't impress from what I remember.

They are, personally i think i have seen him play once in a pre season game but that's it. At least i think it was him anyway. :lol:

Aye, Ranieri is a top bloke. He has this image of the old, eccentric Italian fella who is a bit of a crap manager (now at least). Would be good for him to show the EPL he's a good manager and keeps Leicester up.

Sunderland

Bournemouth

+1 please

Palace?

Southampton are linked with Virgil van Dijk and Kalidou Koulibaly from Napoli. And have already bought Caulker, maybe Fonte is fast becoming surplus to requirements.

They're only after Van Dijk. Koulibaly is back-up/leaked to spook Celtic into being more compliant. Would be very very surprised if Fonte left, particularly to Villa.

Aye, Ranieri is a top bloke. He has this image of the old, eccentric Italian fella who is a bit of a crap manager (now at least). Would be good for him to show the EPL he's a good manager and keeps Leicester up.

Sunderland

Bournemouth

+1 please

You want Bournemouth relegated? Why? ???

Sunderland

Bournemouth

+1 please

You want Bournemouth relegated? Why? ???

The media bumlick is annoying and they aren't anything remotely like a PL club and i'm not sure thy have the potential to be either.  If I thought WBA could get relegated i'd have them.

I'd quite like to see the Watford experiment work tbh.

Think Villa and co. will be okay.