Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Yeah while there is dodgy accounting, they seem to at least know what they're doing getting the clubs to actually be run well and doing well, wonder if theres ethical issues elsewhere. Suppose if they go through a bad patch itll come under more scrutiny

There's ethical issues since Granada are using all the players they get for free to circumvent La Liga's spending limits rules, giving them advantage over their relegation rivals.

The lad Everton signed seemed to turn up in his car on his own. Fly in, hire car, drive myself to the training ground, just seemed strange he wasn't driven there. I smell a rat.

Turns out his wife is from the North west.

Guest neesy111

Jackson Martinez apparently off to Guangzhou Evergrande for €45m

Atletico have done well to get their money back on him.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/img/54d86aa0-ca4d-11e5-b755-0e26bfda9688/lowres/atlatico-de-madrid-jackson-martanez-at-madrid-guangzhou-evergrande.jpg

:lol:

At least they have been able to cut their losses. But they seriously lack a goalscorer.

Surprised how quickly they've given up on him. Haven't seen much of Atleti this season though.

Reportedly he was unsettled and asked Simeone to be let go. I suspect Evergrande will be paying him some really stupid wages and, being 29, he snapped at the chance.

He's been awful for them, so I don't think Cholo gave it much thought, tbf.

Surprised how quickly they've given up on him. Haven't seen much of Atleti this season though.

Reportedly he was unsettled and asked Simeone to be let go. I suspect Evergrande will be paying him some really stupid wages and, being 29, he snapped at the chance.

He's been awful for them, so I don't think Cholo gave it much thought, tbf.

Think this will become a bigger thing for African and American (North and South) in their late 20's.  The money is way too good.  Increasingly Europeans too.

Maybe peak in your mid 20's in terms of clubs you play for. If that doesn't work out by 28-30 China might be a great destination. 

I would go like, s*** football but a really interesting place to be and loads of cash to boot. Especially towards 30 when you've already played in Europe for a while.

Most Europeans are reluctant to go somewhere so alien(relatively)  in culture. For South/Central Americans & Africans they've already experienced that by coming to Europe. The numbers that go through Russia alone lol.

‏@sportingintel

Jorge Mendes brokered Jackson Martínez's £32m move to Guangzhou Evergrande. Takes him to (v approx) £1.25 BILLION of deals as an agent.

Disco vs. Mendes. That's a matchup we'd all pay to see, amirite

I'd take the bung to throw it.

‏@sportingintel

Jorge Mendes brokered Jackson Martínez's £32m move to Guangzhou Evergrande. Takes him to (v approx) £1.25 BILLION of deals as an agent.

Disco vs. Mendes. That's a matchup we'd all pay to see, amirite

I'd take the bung to throw it.

I'd fucking bet you would. I'd launder the money for you.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/img/54d86aa0-ca4d-11e5-b755-0e26bfda9688/lowres/atlatico-de-madrid-jackson-martanez-at-madrid-guangzhou-evergrande.jpg

At least they have been able to cut their losses. But they seriously lack a goalscorer.

Sweet, that's my team here :)

I don't fancy Disco's chances given Mendes has a £1.25B head start and already has many high profile clients. Sorry Disco, I don't mean to hold you down.

I assumed we were bare knuckle boxing, in which I case I also don't fancy my chances.

Disappointed that it's still not his biggest " where the f*** am i " face.

CHU2IKgWgAAMQGp.jpg