Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Looks like Bravo is on his way to City for around €20m.

Upgrade on Hart, particularly with the ball at his feet.

The whole fanfare around Hart every time he's dropped is annoying. Especially this time around after his showing at the Euros.

I get that tabloids will be playing up to making headlines just because he's English, but he's more than proven his shitness. Let's just all get over it and move on to another English keeper.

What I don't understand is that every other English 'keeper for the past ten years has been hung out to dry after just one mistake in an international match. Hart somehow manages to be mediocre for both club and country for years and you don't hear a peep. Why? He's the first English 'keeper to not be crucified at the first opportunity since Seaman, and maybe James (although it took him enough years to shake that 'Calamity' tag)  and I just don't get it.

I'm really gonna miss Bravo if true, he's been a rock in goal these past seasons. The reflex save he pulled yesterday when Mascherano cleared the ball and it bounced on Vitolo's (I think) back was simply amazing for example.

I guess it's time we place our eggs in Ter Stegen's basket, though.

I'm really gonna miss Bravo if true, he's been a rock in goal these past seasons. The reflex save he pulled yesterday when Mascherano cleared the ball and it bounced on Vitolo's (I think) back was simply amazing for example.

I guess it's time we place our eggs in Ter Stegen's basket, though.

Do you think you'll go for Diego Alves to do what Ter Stegen has done the past years? Diego seems like the perfect knockout stages goalkeeper due to his success with penalties.

Pretty sure Ter Stegen will be first choice for both league and CL now. But we'll go for a more proven backup keeper than Masip, that's for sure. Alves might be too high profile for bench duty though.

:thup: I'm still not convinced by Ter Stegen. Bravo is still a better goalkeeper imo.

Looks like Bravo is on his way to City for around €20m.

Upgrade on Hart, particularly with the ball at his feet.

The whole fanfare around Hart every time he's dropped is annoying. Especially this time around after his showing at the Euros.

I get that tabloids will be playing up to making headlines just because he's English, but he's more than proven his shitness. Let's just all get over it and move on to another English keeper.

What I don't understand is that every other English 'keeper for the past ten years has been hung out to dry after just one mistake in an international match. Hart somehow manages to be mediocre for both club and country for years and you don't hear a peep. Why? He's the first English 'keeper to not be crucified at the first opportunity since Seaman, and maybe James (although it took him enough years to shake that 'Calamity' tag)  and I just don't get it.

He had a really solid 18 months at some point in his career and it was decided then he was among the best in the world in the English media. Once that happens it takes a lot before they realise that is not true.