Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think that team will win and save Pardew's arse for another season. Cisse and Remy look dangerous together IMO. Plus Gouffran and Colo back and it's a far better side than Villa.

Cisse wouldn't look dangerous if you gave him a AK47. He's utterly hopeless. Hope he proves me wrong though.

What I've seen is that even when Cisse doesn't score, Remy seems to find a lot more space due to Cisse pulling defenders away. In any case I'm not arsed about winning this so if it doesn't work...meh.

I see what you're saying but i dont see how Cisse gets a start ahead of De Jong. De Jong has played quite well in a team that has been utterly s*** since he joined.

Cisse was the only player that looked remotely likely to score against Spurs, got no problems with him starting

He missed a couple of sitters and his record in the league has been nothing short of a joke.

De Jong should be playing off remy 

We finally have someone to make runs off of De Jong's good headers, and he's screwed that up too.

Absolutely vital, as we will hoof, because that side won't pass the ball well enough.

I just find it weird him dragging Cisse out of the cold AFTER signing a new striker. Why didn't he do this months ago when we were starting Shola Ameobi?

His management of just about every player in the squad makes no sense at all.

Wait and see. :horseshit:

I just find it weird him dragging Cisse out of the cold AFTER signing a new striker. Why didn't he do this months ago when we were starting Shola Ameobi?

His management of just about every player in the squad makes no sense at all.

This is what worries me most about him. He has no idea. There's no pattern to our formations or lineups. Everything is a complete mess.