Bouncers

Decky

My mate split-up a fight/argument between two of our other mates and got chucked out by the bouncers whilst the two that were actually kicking-off didn't. They wouldn't let him back in, so he sat down on the steps of the pub and refused to move for a while. The bouncers called the cops and he spent the night in the cells and got done for breach of the peace or affray or whatever the bullshit catch-all thing is that they do you for if they haven't got any real evidence. Now he's got a criminal record and the cheeky fuckers who got him into the shit didn't even have the manners to come out of the pub to see what happened. :roll:

Too many to recount.  But I'll always remember noising up the bouncers outside the Cathouse one night for three hours after they'd chipped me out.  I only did it cause I was bored and waiting for me mates to leave. 

Also got politely thrown out of Destiny (horrible place generally, but they did a Rock night on Wednesdays) for my head gushing with blood.  I had a habit of headbutting things when I was pished, so I headbutted the table.  Only, some muff had smashed a glass, so I tore the top of my head open, then I heard a song I like, went down to the floor, and all me mates are screaming. 

But, but!  There was this female bouncer that EVERYONE fancied, and she bandaged me all up.  When I told them I nutted the table they just started laughing at me.  Had a big bandage right round me head, Terry Butcher stylee.  Asked me to leave, and go to the hospital cause I lost a lot of blood.  I didn't though, staggered to a mate's, then we all staggered down to mine.  I needed to be given a piggy back though, I was on the verge of collapse cause I actually lost that much blood.  Still got the scar to this day actually. :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Too many to recount.  But I'll always remember noising up the bouncers outside the Cathouse one night for three hours after they'd chipped me out.  I only did it cause I was bored and waiting for me mates to leave. 

Also got politely thrown out of Destiny (horrible place generally, but they did a Rock night on Wednesdays) for my head gushing with blood.  I had a habit of headbutting things when I was pished, so I headbutted the table.  Only, some muff had smashed a glass, so I tore the top of my head open, then I heard a song I like, went down to the floor, and all me mates are screaming. 

But, but!  There was this female bouncer that EVERYONE fancied, and she bandaged me all up.  When I told them I nutted the table they just started laughing at me.  Had a big bandage right round me head, Terry Butcher stylee.  Asked me to leave, and go to the hospital cause I lost a lot of blood.  I didn't though, staggered to a mate's, then we all staggered down to mine.  I needed to be given a piggy back though, I was on the verge of collapse cause I actually lost that much blood.  Still got the scar to this day actually. :lol:

:lol:  I like the bit in bold.  "Well you know how I like to headbutt things when I'm drunk.  Perfectly normal and acceptable behaviour.  But some IDIOT had smashed a glass, so when I took my head to to the table top, I end up all cut.  I mean how fucking inconsiderate can you get??"  bluebigrazz.gif

Never really had that much trouble with bouncers, one at the club i normally go to actually seems to know me (although i have no idea who he is) and he always chats to me and lets me push in every now and then.

My mates brother is absolutely nails and beat up about 3 bouncers that work on the door at one of the bars in town, that was quite funny as those ones are a bit knobeheadish!

:lol:  I like the bit in bold.  "Well you know how I like to headbutt things when I'm drunk.  Perfectly normal and acceptable behaviour.  But some IDIOT had smashed a glass, so when I took my head to to the table top, I end up all cut.  I mean how fucking inconsiderate can you get??"  bluebigrazz.gif

Exactly.  bluelaugh.gif

Sneezed once while saying "here's my license", quite simply they took that as me being on pills. searched me in the middle of the street, found nothing, and despite me now sounding completely fine and sober (I'd had a couple drinks but nowhere near enough to not be allowed in) and my friends protesting my innocence - I wasn't allowed in.

Power trip crazy twats.

Just got to know how to handle them tbh.

Show em a bit of respect, and generally they'll do right by you.

Always say hi when i go in, cheers if they open the doors, and thanks on the way out.

Chances are they remember that.

Once or twice when shit has started a bouncer has taken my side simply as i was or have been polite every time i've seen them.

Also my days of getting into trouble are well over, so never usually have a run in with them anyway.

Just got to know how to handle them tbh.

Show em a bit of respect, and generally they'll do right by you.

Always say hi when i go in, cheers if they open the doors, and thanks on the way out.

Chances are they remember that.

Once or twice when shit has started a bouncer has taken my side simply as i was or have been polite every time i've seen them.

Also my days of getting into trouble are well over, so never usually have a run in with them anyway.

have to say thats exactly right, if you ignore them or shout at them they do the exact opposite, i try to say alright when i walk in and thanks when i walk out, get special treatment at some places now

Got bitch slapped by a cunt of a bouncer once. Was standing outside the club waiting for mates to arrive when it started raining. The bouncer pulled out an umbrella and stood under it. I moved a couple of feet to get some shelter, and the fucker didn't like it. SLAP!!

Tossers the lot of them

Got bitch slapped by a cunt of a bouncer once. Was standing outside the club waiting for mates to arrive when it started raining. The bouncer pulled out an umbrella and stood under it. I moved a couple of feet to get some shelter, and the fucker didn't like it. SLAP!!

Tossers the lot of them

Tbh i'd slap someone for doing that, you clearly deserved it.

Don't invade peoples personal space, especially those 10 stone and 2 ft bigger than you.

Tossers the lot of them

Don't invade peoples personal space, especially those 10 stone and 2 ft bigger than you.

Still no need to get physical surely?

Tossers the lot of them

Why not? You invading someones personal space, do that to me and you'd get an equally aggressive reaction, that's not me being Mr Big on tinternet, its just the way it is.

Some people find it very rude, and aggressive to behave like that, im one of them, i'd feel uncomfortable and quite possibly threatened, thefore i'd probably lash out, as a reaction.

Got bitch slapped by a c*** of a bouncer once. Was standing outside the club waiting for mates to arrive when it started raining. The bouncer pulled out an umbrella and stood under it. I moved a couple of feet to get some shelter, and the fucker didn't like it. SLAP!!

Tossers the lot of them

Fuck that man!! It was pissing down!! Thd club was underground as well, and tiny entrance was in the middle of a huge parking lot, so there was nowhere else to take shelter under!

Twas a pretty big umbrella as well. The cunt could've told me to fuck off.

Got bitch slapped by a c*** of a bouncer once. Was standing outside the club waiting for mates to arrive when it started raining. The bouncer pulled out an umbrella and stood under it. I moved a couple of feet to get some shelter, and the fucker didn't like it. SLAP!!

Tossers the lot of them

Why not? You invading someones personal space, do that to me and you'd get an equally aggressive reaction, that's not me being Mr Big on tinternet, its just the way it is.

Some people find it very rude, and aggressive to behave like that, im one of them, i'd feel uncomfortable and quite possibly threatened, thefore i'd probably lash out, as a reaction.

Ah...threatened?

Tossers the lot of them

Ah...threatened?

Yeah threatened. I know it seems innocent, but then sneaky cunts who may want to take surprise might try a trick like that.

I never let anyone i don't know that close to me, not in that situation, not out on the piss especially, i'd be expecting a knife coming out, 1st thing that would cross my mind.

The bouncer had no right to do it tbh.. Fair enough if he asked you to fuck off first and you replyed like a cheeky twat, then he'd have reason to do it. But to do it without warning is just fucking stupid.

The bouncer had no right to do it tbh.. Fair enough if he asked you to fuck off first and you replyed like a cheeky twat, then he'd have reason to do it. But to do it without warning is just fucking stupid.

Your probably right, over reaction, but i can understand it.

My reaction to it would more than likely be an over reaction as well, but its something that is deep rooted in our psychological makeup, and with it being a bouncer, you should expect that person to be more defensive and more aggressive when their space is invaded especially in the dangerous environment there in.

Your probably right, over reaction, but i can understand it.

My reaction to it would more than likely be an over reaction as well, but its something that is deep rooted in our psychological makeup, and with it being a bouncer, you should expect that person to be more defensive and more aggressive when their space is invaded especially in the dangerous environment there in.

Aye you make a vaild point there like mate, bouncers will be on guard all the time, i suppose if someone come in to their "zone" with a knife or a bottle, a polite "fuck off" could be too late.

I agree with treating them with respect, on the whole I do.  But not the ones I've "crossed".  When you're getting thrown out of a club for bumping into someone (and I mean the slightest bump) on the friggin' dance floor, they deserve all the abuse they get.  And I'm sure that goes for other people. 

Lots of them get way to carried away with the power they have. 

Guest Verlaine

To be honest, if I had to deal with a bunch of drunk C***s every time I went to work, I probably wouldn't be very f***ing cuddly either.

Personally, I've never had any issues with bouncers. maybe because I'm not a drunk c***.

As for the whole defensiveness thing, a bouncer down here got kicked to death recently, so I'd probably be on my guard too.