Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

cisse should start against CP, perfect chance to get a goal and gain som confidence. Armstrong to come later - and not shola!

http://i61.tinypic.com/290vof9.jpg

He did alright towards the end of last season when he had a run in the team. Scored some goals that probably kept us up.

cisse should start against CP, perfect chance to get a goal and gain som confidence. Armstrong to come later - and not shola!

http://i61.tinypic.com/290vof9.jpg

He did alright towards the end of last season when he had a run in the team. Scored some goals that probably kept us up.

Yeah he's mint tbf. Kicked the ball at the keeper yesterday which shows at least he is dangerous as well.

Give Armstrong the last few games, we've nowt to lose. Shola is wank, Cisse has decided he doesn't want to be a footballer anymore, Remy won't be staying. We gain nothing by playing any of them, Armstrong could make enough impact to be a bench option for next season.

Armstrong and De Jong for the rest of the season, both players who will fight for a future here unlike the others.

Anybody that wants Armstrong to start ahead of Cisse is only saying that because he's a Geordie.

I'm not and i do.... Cisse isn't going to do anything positive and after yesterday's loss any slim hopes of 6th went out the window.

See no reason why we can't blood him between now and the end of the season.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few others get some minutes too.

It's difficult to give young players first team experience in the Premiership, and we should take advantage of the opportunity.

I don't think there's anything new to learn about Cisse.

Cisse could go even further backwards. best thing we can do for Cisse's career (and any chance of selling him for actual money) is not play him. Not that he wants too anyway, I'm sure he'd be happy with not even making the bench.

Guest palnese

I'd play Shola before Cisse. I know Shola is the worst striker in history, but I can't stand Cisse. I really want him gone and I hope he never plays for us again.

I'd play Shola before Cisse. I know Shola is the worst striker in history, but I can't stand Cisse. I really want him gone and I hope he never plays for us again.

It's a tough call that one. I'd go neither and drop another midfielder in there somewhere. If they were the only options I'd rather see Steven Taylor upfront for the laughs.

To be fair to Cisse he had two shots on target yesterday, both of which required decent saves from the Fulham keeper. Shola did nothing positive yesterday.

We're clearly trying to put Cisse in the shop window

unfortunately I don't think he could hit a shop window right now.

Maybe if we replaced Wonga with 'Closing down, everything must go' we could get rid and he might up his game a bit?

Amazing that a confidence player like Cisse has played shit since the summer and that debacle and when the club have been trying to peddle him ever since.

He was average the season before as well.

Amazing that a confidence player like Cisse has played shit since the summer and that debacle and when the club have been trying to peddle him ever since.

And still kept us up with average last minute goals.

Can't remember which game it was recently, where he looked okay and a vague semblance of his former self... think it was Spurs. He at least looked like he could control a football. But it's frustrating to the point of being a bit heartbreaking seeing him be so rubbish. Whatever the reasons behind his shitness, I hope he goes in the summer. Aye we'll be thin on the ground, but he gives us nothing.

One of about a million players (just about everyone) who I'd have loved to see get a few seasons under the stewardship of a decent manager and a forward-thinking club. Never gonna happen though.

Why not play this lad?

Our season is over - Shola is woeful and has been pretty much his full career. Cisse doesn't have a career at us anymore, he will be gone come August.

Rather have a youngster work his socks off than a overpaid, overplayed useless git like Shola/Cisse. What's the worst that can happen? We fail to sco.....ahhhh that already happens.

Shola contributed to us getting seventh under Roeder with a little run of goals.

Shola contributed to us getting seventh under Roeder with a little run of goals.

Good for him.

Hadn't he missed loads of sitters throughout the season maybe those goals wouldn't have been so important.