Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

The foul for the pen looked like it was about a yard out the box and the Coventry played leaped over the line. 

I like how he uses both feet.  I've seen the majority of his goals and some of his efforts that have hit the woodwork.  He isn't afraid to have a crack on his left.  Really refreshing to see.

There was a Coventry fan on another forum.  Saying he looks better than Callum Wilson and that he's much further ahead with his development than Wilson was at 19.  Means nothing ATM, but I still found it interesting.

It's his movement that's quality, he would go back to being useless if he came to us right now since we don't play to his strengths at all

Looking at the goals he scores, he relies on the midfielders releasing it quickly and playing it along the ground, neither of which we do

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, he's best off where he is.  He's getting games and learning his trade like he should be at his age.  Not to mention this'll be doing his confidence a world of good.

If we brought him back he'd be competing with Perez and de Jong for game time.  He'd probably be lucky to get on the bench.